The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

Aggregator gang
@Richman While it's very convenient, I'd say the existence of such a spell makes sense with all the persecution which happened after the end of Catholicism. It's been referenced multiple times how Catholics dealt with souls directly in that world.

The best grandpa EVER!!! Everyone who were the allies of Raeliana always the awesomes of all!!!

it's been a while, can someone remind me why Beabitch doesn't want Rae to go to the holy land?

Fed-Kun's army
HEIKA MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!!!

@mimi88 Because Beabitch can't touch her there, she'd be under Heika's protection and completely safe.

jyc

very satisfying 🥰 thank you bucci gang!! We're finally seeing justice time

Yeah. The main character is miraculously saved. Who would've thought that could happen.

...Can Vivian have her own deus ex machina to save her life? Or a villainess reincarnation?

Fuck, I'm so sad right now.

Aah finally. Let’s hope fake bae doesn’t run away and just gets the death she deserves so that everyone can just relax and sleep with a healthy peaceful heart

Dex-chan lover
@zeeMoonChild @Richman Beatrice isn't Beatrice they said that a couple of chapters ago, Beatrice is actually Rae, she died and ended up transferred to Beatrice's body when the MC ended up in Rae's body. We don't know what happened to the real Beatrice.

Hahahhahaha.... Finally!!!...begone baebitch!

Thank you BUCCI GANG for the update...

Dex-chan lover
@mimi88
it's been a while, can someone remind me why Beabitch doesn't want Rae to go to the holy land?
It's a place where not anyone can enter, even the king. So if Rae come into the holy land, Bea can't try to kill her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
It takes a literal magic to get these fools into action, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread