The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What a bullshit spell, but I'll let it pass because of plot convenience and because the boys can finally confirm that Beatrice is evil.

@zeeMoonChild
That girl was never a friend to beatrice, just a tool. I didn't dislike her, she was just manipulated.

Fed-Kun's army
Magical spell that resolved everything XD

Oh well go get that fake Beatrice

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Everything is building up towards a closing act movement.
Still love how brutally frank and conveniently capable the High Priest is at this point in the story.

HEIKA comin' in showing that the nobles forgot magic other than for fighting/blessings or doing weird black magic BS exists hell yeah

Thanks so much for the chapter!

I am so satisfied!!! I legit can’t wait to see the despair on Beatrice’s face when everything is turned against her. Thank you for the chapter 🤍

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the backstory behind that spell does make sense. Such a spell would be vital in decreasing sacrifices and would GREATLY contribute to the appearance of the church in public eye.
To people on the inside of a religion, all you need is faith. But to convince skeptics on the outside, you need PROOF. And there would be a heck of a lot of people skeptical if you are having people killed.

Also, can we agree to call the Raeliana-who-is-now-Beatrice Realiana?

Fed-Kun's army
That's one way to clean up the mess I guess. While obviously people having brains for once is nice; the last chapter was kind of a mess and this is seems like an attempt to clean it a bit. Things are still a bit confusing but I'm glad we are not going to see them run around in circles for 10 chapters.

I'm great that the investigation didn't drag on like some other manhwa. It's interesting and more engaging this way!

Users who are viewing this thread