The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

We got college lectures going on in the comments!? I'm here to learn. It's the first time i've ever heard of Watsonian or Doylist....(edit) Oh never mind I've just never read or watched Sherlock Holmes (edit) Best I go watch some of that ish right now. Lol

wow so she does feel something? but only towards killing raeliana of course, those petty civilians deserve no mention :/

@03mar Well... it IS her original body. She feels like she's killing herself, that's what she meant and that's why she's hesitating.

I know Beatrice will fail because "of the plot" but Raelina should be dead. Another "villian loose because they monologed" trope lol

That being said it's WAY convenient that all the guards surrounding her allowed this to happen. A murder investigation is on the way and their was one guard in Raelina's room ? come on

it's funny the premise of the whole story was escaping a "side character's" fate of dying a pointless death, then Vivian was killed for no reason whatsoever. I know she's a bully but come on, she didn't deserve that much. Also we all agree about the clownery re: 1 Knight only guarding Rae lol. I enjoyed the story so far and looking forward to more updates until the end, but man this feels rushed and moronic to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@criaze I was actually hoping that Gramps would save her, create some sort of a miracle because I totally agree with what you've said. She definitely didn't deserve such an ending.

Oh someone really want to die I see? Okay all joke aside I know that baebish probably scare to death cuz because if she doesn't kill realiana she'll die but guhhh I can understand this type of person thinking but I can't really sympathize with them :")

@criaze @blazing_daze I know right? Knowing Noah he's should definitely putting a bunch of guard to guard Rae 🤣 Also that one guard even tho he know that outside is raining and still question why the maid bought laundry outside and after the murder of the future queen no less, he's still didn't check, god that crack me up 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Had to catch up after hearing the raws have reached the end and the manhwa is officially completed 😔

Will this manhwa update soon? The status is completed but there's still 2 chapters left till the end :( i really curious omg QwQ

I'm thinking positive. @@ They probably just want a concrete evidence. I'm thinking positive!!

Why'd they have to drop it at such a huge cliffhanger?? Q-Q Arghhhh!! Im going crazy! q-q Im hoping someone would pick this up. At least just 1 chapter T-T Even if the TL is rlly bad, pls pick this up. Even if its google translate, I wont minddd. Plss. Even if they didnt put the words in the speech bubble. Its ok at least we can read ittt. q-q

Users who are viewing this thread