The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 140

@kitkatczs yes and no, the souls of the girl from modern day was supposed to go to Beatrice’s body (assuming that the original owner of that body has died in the OG story somehow) but OG Raeliana learned that she was going to die and killed OG Beatrice putting her soul there first, leaving modern day girl soul to fill Raeliana’s empty body. Who killed her in modern day and why still kinda a mystery

At least that’s what I got from reading it, hope it helps

wait wait wait, the real beatrice who is living in the old FL body (in the morden world) just died.... *blink blink* is she going back to her real body once this REAL raeliana in beatrice body dies?

Why is beatrice soooo stupid. 1. Ascertain who the fuck they are and what kind of deal u making. 2. Word carefully. And this isn't like a game where after game over she returns. Logic should dictate that after she gets transported there she's stuck. This isn't like russian roulette or whatever.

@kitkatczs No, not quite.

The original Beatrice's soul was going to die soon, leaving Beatrice's body soulless, but the Goddess (the "author" in our Rae's flashback) sought and assigned a new soul (our Rae) to take over the body and Beatrice's "role". She is the one who spoke to and pushed our Rae off the building, and also granted her wish of getting accepted into a college so that our Rae would agree to taking the "role" of Beatrice.

The original Raeliana coveted the life Beatrice had. The dark priestess informed her that she could take over Beatrice's body when original!Beatrice died if she drank the potion and slept on a specific day/time. This caused our Rae's soul to take over original Raeliana's body instead.

Since original!Raeliana isn't meant to be in Beatrice's body, though, she needed to kill our Rae and her original body to prevent (I assume) her soul from rejecting Beatrice's body and returning to her original body, before time ran out. Hence why she's been trying to kill our Rae all this time.

However, the problem has never been her body or life, as our Rae pointed out. Original Raeliana's personality never allowed her to appreciate her lovely family or circumstance. She blamed her old body and circumstances for her "pitiful" existence, but it's really her own personality that's doomed her to unhappy endings.

AHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!! CANT BELIEVE THIS IS NEARING ITS END, THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING 💕💕

wait what 147chapter only noooooo I want 100more of this couple :O

I can't believe we're reaching the end😭 You've done a great job scanslation group!! ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
*looks at raws and sees that there are several chapters that aren't translated yet and hopes harder than ever before for multiple close releases*

Wait I just skipped like 100 chaps and came here so..... reliana is actually beatrice??? Come on someone pls explain!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread