The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 143

@Nep, lol thanks. Finished reading but I never saw Vivian as the villain just a spoilt woman who was manipulated and used for evil

Does the real Beatrice (Rae now) not care about Duke Blake? isn't he supposed to be her dad or something?
How in the world is Justin not more distraught about Vivian??????? His own lil sis just got murdered & he hasn't shed a tear or done much

@Rubbiccino

Raeliana doesn’t have to care about him for the world , even though she was Beatrice she still has no recollection of memories being Beatrice unless Beatrice studied languages . Why would you care about a adoptive father whom you don’t even know really , who’s been on your attempted murderers side .

Justin did show pain in his face atleast twice , but who knows what’s actaully going inside of his mind , people who are depressed will try not to show it especially if you lose your family you wouldn’t even wanna bring it up and remember it.

These could be the answers why , I’m not saying there right but I’m pretty sure

About the depressed thing , there’s a lot of different ways people who are depressed act so my definition there was not to say that’s what depression is I’m just trying to say something that could be true

Dex-chan lover
When it mentioned the high priest could bring back the dead, was kinda hoping for Vivian.... she didn’t deserve that harsh a fate. She deserved some punishment, but not that.....

@kittten well, it's true that she doesn't have to care about a dad she never knew, especially since he adopted her. It's still a bit strange knowing that when she was Beatrice, obviously he must have been good to her.

Also, hmm, I understand that everyone shows grief in a different way. I of all people would know exactly how he's supposed to be feeling tbh, but I just feel like his reaction wasn't even shocked enough?? It's like he expected Vivian to die and was already resigned to it and showed only the littlest pain on his face which is honestly a bit odd, especially coming from someone who can't seem to hold back his emotions otherwise. Idk, I guess I'll just chalk it all up to the author rushing everything in the end but it felt unsatisfying to have Vivian just die like that & absolutely no one seemed to care when she was literally the future empress. But oh well.

@kittten @Rubbiccino Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought OG!Beatrice was adopted after sometime after she left to study abroad. I'm pretty sure during a discussion she had with OG!Raeliana before leaving, she was still with her orphanage. So technically reincarnated!Raeliana doesn't have attachments towards him because her soul would have arrived after the Duke had adopted Beatrice. Either way I guess it doesn't matter, since Raeliana doesn't have any memories as Beatrice.

From what I understand, Raeliana as Beatrice was never adopted, and just an orphan. However in this timeline, Beabitch wanted an umbrella of protection which is why she got adopted. This is why protagonist Raeliana has no emotional attachment to her adopted father because in original timeline they had no relation. @space_turtle @Rubbiccino

Users who are viewing this thread