The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 146

Thank you for the chapter! I love Rae and Noah's relationship so much likeeeeee I'm very invested lmaoo I can tell the series is wrapping up :((

Dex-chan lover
Well that was pretty terrible. Instead of asking "why me?", "why did you do it?", "how is my family doing?" and etc, she asked about the college acceptance instead.

Lol, one chance to know about anything, ANYTHING you want, and you ask if you will continue to live as a college dropout🤣🤣🤣🤣 She really have her priorities straight🤣🤣🤣

It was a good question. She wanted to know if the Goddess made her think her only wish came true before killing her or if the Goddess lied about it.

It kinda hurts to see that she didn't choose her family... I'm still happy for both of them but what about her family? They've lost someone dear to them and she doesn't even want to know about how they are.
And noah was most of the times too possessive for my taste. It was a bit like seeing a beautiful bird being caged in a shining, golden cage disguised as love. And yes ik Noah doesn't want to loose her but he was still possessive

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as cool as Noah is, I'm kinda disappointed she didn't go back too. Lifelong dreams vs hot, rich guy you met a little while ago. Well, I guess it could be worse.

What the F was that BANG in the last chapter Goddess???? She really likes giving us all heart attacks 😭

@Seren794 idk if it's a true or not but
why do i feel like she returns at one point because i read a spoiler once where they met in another world or something

Users who are viewing this thread