The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭ipfewfldskbisvd omggg 😭it's heart breaking that this story is ending i wanna see there other life ughhhh imma go cry, thank you Bucci Gang, imma miss this fuckkk

Thank you for the translating this series! I'm going to miss it. I'm glad they'll be together in their next life too

I can’t believe the main story is over, aaaaahhh the feels. On another note, super psyched for the following side stories. I want to see them get married I hope that’s included. Thanks BC for all the translation works!

Fed-Kun's army
THANKS BUCCI GANG FOR GETTING US THE MAIN STORY YEAAAAA CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO TRANSLATE THE SIDE STORIES LOVE YOU ALL

WAAAAAAAAAAA AMAZING AMAZING

THANK YOU SO MUCH BUCCI GANG FOR TRANSLATING THIS TILL THE END !!!!

Im actually quiet suprised lol out of all translator group bucci gang is the one i love the most
And i mean it thank you once again dear translator for translating this amazing manwha !^^

i suddenly feel old that this ended. i feel like im reading this since forever lmao thank youu for completing!!

After a second reading of this chapter, I love how the author wrapped this story with a lot of hope and anticipation , it ended implying that somehow in the next life, their roles will be reversed it’ll be Noah who will have a book that will know all about eunha. If the author decided to push that through and not just a side story, I’d love to read about that, esp it’ll be from the Noah’s point of view. :)

Thanks again bucci gang!

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad ending, but I couldn't help but notice the 'end of main story' part. Sounds like more is to come.

it felt like i've read/followed this for a long, long time...thank you Bucci Gang for persevering & completing the series, truly grateful for your guys' hardwork.

p.s. that goddess/higher power/author character is such a pain in the a$$, super annoying!

p.p.s. excited to see noah in a modern setting, hotness factor +1000 😍

It was a fun ride! Thank you Bucci Gang for translating this series! Much Love! <3
Can't wait for the side stories!

thank you so much!! Lovely ending, feels a bit bittersweet but I love it for them 😭

oml stfu that ending was so cute it should be illegal. my heart would literally MELT if we saw their reunion in the next life.

Users who are viewing this thread