The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Charming female lead and male lead. Beautiful art. Cohesive storyline. Loved reading this ☺️💕

I hope they publish an official English book version and merch so I can buy it!!

I AM NOT CRYING I AM NOT CRYING I AM N-

i’m crying. this story is so beautiful. Noah and Raeli are my all time FAVORITE manhwa couple, and Raeliana is by far my favorite manhwa protagonist. i’m so sad to see this story end, but it gives me an excuse to reread. plus i’m excited for the side stories ❤️

wow... this was a great ride. the characters felt so human... the plot was fun and well thought out, the epilogue is satisfying and bittersweet.... everything about this story is so loveable. i hope raeliana and noah live the rest of their (multiple) lives together... ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

i'm emotional now

WE MADE IT, HELL YEAH! Thank you for all the hard work and incredible translations, redrawings, everything! This was such a satisfying ending yo a very fun tale. Thanks again Bucci Gang!!! 🥰

this manhwa is fucking amazing 😭😭😭😭
I love noah so much (best ml that i'll ever see probably)
no hate raeliana (best mc that i'll ever see probably too)

i love this story so much 😭

😍What a beautiful ending! I truly love this. I just have a small wish. To see them on their next life first time meeting and finding each other (Noah & Raeliana). 😍

Kudos to the translation team! You are angels sent from heaven for us readers! Looking forward to your next projects. 😚

Dex-chan lover
I'm suddenly reminded of how lonely i am but still friggin cute couple and nice ending to the story ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread