The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

What a bittersweet feeling. I’ve been following this for years and now the main story ended, I feel so emotional.

Aggregator gang
Wasn't expecting this to end, lots of loose ends left untouched. The ending was made semi fullfilling but if I had to critique anything it would be that too many plot points were introduced that went no where.

Beatrice was portrayed as a much bigger threat than she actually was. The Goddess showing up and ending things kind of came out of no where but at least she didn't stay as some shadowy unknown figure. Based on their relationship seems like the author should have had her show up and antagonize Raeliana throughout the story more.

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
MY HEART NOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
THAT SMILE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My heart just stopped when I realised this was the last chap. But at least there’s still the side stories!

Dex-chan lover
Me: Thank you translation team for all the work you've done, and the author of this manwha
Author: you didn't pay for it, show me the appreciation with money
Me: no ---flies away

Fed-Kun's army
😭😭😭😭 AAAAAA WOW END OF AN ERA??? thank you so much for all your hard work, bucci gang!!!! at least we still have the side stories, i still have hopes of seeing these two get married!!!
since the raws show they're still in this universe and time, anyway!!!!

can't wait to see more from these two, THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER AAAAAA I LOVE THEM 😍

Very niceeeeee thanks so much for allowing us all to enjoy this journey, amazing work of translation ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you fr all the hard workk
Legit didn't have my heart prepared :')

Thank you so so much for all of your hard work translating this manhwa for us! 😘 I hope that the side stories from the novel also got adapted into manhwa.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this series to the end!

Not sure how I feel about the ending, bit mixed about it honestly.

In one way I think it was about time it ended but the ending itself wasn't very satisfying, it felt like a quick rush to wrap up everything.

Thank goodness for a happy ending! So they live out their whole life together and when they die and get reincarnated they will find each other again.

Users who are viewing this thread