The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 5 Ch. 150 - side story 3

Fed-Kun's army
Romance novels and comics keep trying to sell me on romance between "guy, who is in a position where nobody can tell him off, in love with his subordinate" and "woman who gives mixed messages because she hates her superior's guts but is obligated to flatter and/or be polite to him", but I just can't buy it.

They actually look cute together but the fact the he's already sleeping with other women (even though if it's for political reasons or not) couldn't get through me :/

Feeling pitiful for the king. First he lost his fiancee and now this 😞🥴

Double-page supporter
i... i don't ship them 😐 shes too good for him tbh😊 but on a side note THAT SISTER OF HIS IS A WISE WOMAN she taught him well

Dex-chan lover
I feel like, to get revenge he could just stay single with no kid, then the Duke and Realiana's kid would be forced to be next King/Queen lol.

Double-page supporter
wait, but i ship these two... sooo can they get together.

Idk why but this chapter makes me feel sad ._. Honestly, I ship but that wouldn't happen.

@danwoo omggg that would just be sad he would be a waste of good looks wait acc hmmm...... ya he would be lonely that would be just cruel poor him he would have to watch her marry and have kids while he would just be a single Pringle omggg that would be good story line
@HnaaA HUH i didn't realize that at all

the king has a son no? that was the baby that raeliana saved from getting killed earlier?

feels like i'd seen a story line like this, how this dude has to sacrifice his own love life and get into an arranged marriage so his brother can marry anyone he wants and be happy.

but dang, poor king :')

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
Man the poor king!! He can never marry the person he loves!😭

At times I always see the king and countess O'Brien as Roy Mustang and Risa Hawkeye, their dynamic is so similar (=▽=)

Users who are viewing this thread