The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

This manga is good, why? Because the MC (Female Protagonist) Isn't a goddamn pussy (Scaredy cat) who can't do anything except crying for help to the male lead. She is smart and more calm than most people so it actually gives some spotlight to the mc than the male lead who is apparantly the amazing guy with a lot of money plus skills.

Raeliana/Eunha is definitely one of the best female protagonists in the Isekai genre. Love her so much. Be safe, my girl, and get the happy ending!

does anybody know the release schedule of the raws? like...is it one or multiple times per month? since I'm pretty new to the series I haven't quite figured it out yet.

love that fml! she's definitely one of my favorites now! need to find more like her. 😏

Dex-chan lover
Raeliana... why the hell aren't you IMMEDIATELY telling him who is at fault for the fire

Dear lord, when she said that a "fire started" I did a double take...I hope she doesn't keep quiet about this and tries to find out why the crazy b****es tried to burn her alive on her own. She better tell him every detail of what happened (even the color of their dresses and how they wore their hair) and not say some bs like "I fell asleep and when I woke up everything was on fire"🤦🏻‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
9+ rating, 100+ chapters, and a korean manwha? damn i should really pick this up

The chapters definitely seem shorter but the drama is definitely continuing. Just wish we could have some longer chapters 😭😭😭

Please scanlator wonderful peeps 🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Raelianna.. god damn you are frustrating. JUST FUCKING TELL HIM RIGHT AWAY. This pisses me off. Now cause she hasn't told them, she gets left alone and that is not safe and that has lead to further misunderstanding/assumption on her part and.... fucking hell, Rae, so dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread