The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for that bitch to get what's coming to her
too bad it won't be yet cause she'll be saved by her adoptive father

That's right Noah, since that bitch's hands reeks of gasoline, might as well set it on fire too... What a convenient opportunity she presented us with.. Btw thankiew so much to our translator for their work :') always thankful for you guys 💕

now vivian is caught with that poison and now fake beatrice with her hands that reeks gasoline let the battle start!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I can't wait for the next chapter. Beabitch really thought she did something, played innocent and all that. HAHAHAHHAA

i take back what i said last update rae u absolute icon get that girl dragged

I'm really split about this. The romance is ok sure and it's progression is nice. I especially love that the MCs are not dumb oblivious chickens.

But the plot is quite boring since, if you think about it, the MCs are mainly reacting. Like the story started with Rae's agenda of surviving but, of course, that's already solved too fast in the first chapters. So the next goal of the MC? Love and love.

I mean, after Rae solved her fiancé problem, she had been just reacting to all things that come between her and love. That's good yes, but the main content is now just, err, love problems. So, the MC just have no goal. Well, love can be the plot itself sure, but for me that's boring especially with the setup and my expectations in the first chapters. I would really really like if Rae would just take an active goal because now, it's just the schemes of Beatrice that's pulling the plot now.

Another note, the art is... eh. Maybe I just got used to mangas but the backgrounds of this manhwa is abysmal. But then, maybe this is an amateur webcomic (no assistants and backups, y'know like one-man project. i mean literally by amateur, no mean harm) so I can't really fault that. It's just that the anatomy bothers me a lot (those necks and faces man! some of them looks weird!). Tbh, I find some of them looking bland (Rae, Noah and Beatrice cough) but damn do Taylor is cute! Huh, now that I think about it, where did the other black knights (?) go? Ooh, I'm getting sidetracked

Speaking of sidetracked, why is this manhwa is always getting sidetracked?! C'mon man, don't just throw the tone up and down, it breaks the tension! I mean, yeah, it's funny but ¯\_(^~^)_/¯

Also, Beatrice you suck. If you really wanna kill someone, you don't leave them to slowly die. You have a really accessible poison dammit (◔_◔). If I were you, I would force Rae to drink the poison and burn the body. OR BETTER YET. WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T SPRAYED RAE THE GASOLINE TO ENSURE SHE BURNED C'MON MAN YOU SUCK AS A VILLAIN USE YOUR BRAIN

@ka-ka-kaitouu She is still at danger since the word is rejecting her soul/existence, there is the mystery of Beatrice and her relationship with the redhead, pretty much Beatriz and the black magic the original Rae was into, is the plot now, romance is of course a thing, but there is mystery right now.

Aggregator gang
https://manganelo.com/manga/pl920999 all English is here except ch.1 but that chapter is quite easy to translate from Spanish

tbh, I still don't understand what's the main reason Beatrice did all these?? like even if she's like Raeliana, reincarnated here.. Why the need to force the story into square 1 when a lot of its already altered after Raeliana extend her life.. Beatrice is even one of the nobles, I don't see how she'll get any miserable life even she's not with the duke???

@ka-ka-kaitouu That is more like the drive to start the story. But the actual plot is the mystery behind Beatrice and Realiana.

The real Raeliana is in Beatrice’s body. While her actual motives are still unclear, I think that she, just like our Raeliana wants to survive. The current Raeliana is in a position where her soul is having difficulties adjusting with her own body and maybe Beatrice has the same. If the only solution to this is to have one of them disappears, then the only way for the story to end is when Raeliana and Beatrice have their final confrontation.

i ship noah and rae so hardddd aljxkdjfjf i love this story and hope beatrice suffers a painful consequences at rae and noah's hands and that the justin's younger sis gets fixed (vivian shamall)

YASSS RAELIANA BESTGIRLLLLL COMING THROUGH >< you do the saving and protecting guurl. Im really tired of other recairnation stories w female protagonist that always has this hopeless air around them that their fate is locked down before and after the 'main' gurl appeared. Boy am I hypee that Raeliana broke free from that mindset :')

Users who are viewing this thread