The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

I knew the "keep your pants on" dialogue was out of character. TT_TT *sniff* totally *sniff*

@zeeMoonChild

as dreaming flower said, it’s real raeliana’s soul in beatrice’s body. The real bea’s soul if i’m not mistaken is forever gone so she’s dead. The reason why real rae want’s the transmigrated rae dead is because the soul transfer is not stable hence the prior chapters of transmi rae collapsing and not having certainty of waking up. She needs to kill the trasmigrated rae as it’s the fate of raeliana mcmillan to die. Only then will the soul stabilize and wont have any side effects anymore

In the end, bea died and rae’s soul finally settled with some deus ex makina thingy from the goddess if i recall correctly after series of trials and tribulations (rae and noah meeting in another world and not recognizing each other on the get go)

*After reading the spoiler comment* so my hypothesis about beatrice turned out to be correct. Fumu, it seems like I'm really good at predicting these sorts of things.

Group Leader
@InamorNamikan I’m not so sure that’s correct, since all the spoilers I find online say
Our Rae was supposed to be incarnated as Bea by whatever god it is that does that, but that person, the black something or other, stole the protagonist body instead, which is why the god had to put our Rae in a body she didn’t match with. So she was the one who was destined to be with Noah all along. Very sweet.

Thankiew so much to the author san and our bucci gang translator team for all yr hard work 😭 i've loved this season and i hope i will nxt season too 💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Just read this whole thing in like 2 days and it's really ticking me off that the MC has been in so many dangerous situations and hasn't bothered once to even try arming herself. She's so competent with a gun, but doesn't carry one, or even a knife. And really ticked off they didn't expose Beatrice. Even if she's the Duke's daughter, with her literally smelling of gasoline, and Noah being the king's brother, they would win that, and be done with her right there.

Love this manga so much 😍 Interesting plot as well as lovable characters like my baby Taylor 😘 Can't wait for more chapters in June 🤩

Reread this in anticipation for S4 and omg lol its hilarious how many times we've seen Beatrice on the stairs! Like she's always walking up or down or having stairs crumble under her whenever rae brings up plot beatrice; it's just funny how cheesy it is at this point

Users who are viewing this thread