The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@Mystearical Originally this was uploaded on another site but they only uploaded it to where it had been in bato, the link from the beginning:

https://bato.to/series/72045

@f0xhunt I get exactly what you mean! I've also dropped a lot of series then come back to realise that they're actually really great, so that's probably why I didn't drop Raeliana (because I really have nothing else to do and I was scared that I'd miss something great). Whenever I'm defending a series, I always put a bunch of "you have no obligation" or "in my personal opinion" because I don't want somebody to take my subjective words to heart and be disappointed later.

Of course, there are also the series that I've given multiple chances because "there must be a reason they're popular" and they just end up as trash, so I exclusively take recs from people whose opinions I trust.

Out of curiosity, what recs do you have that don't sag in the middle?

@f0xhunt It may be that simply the plot that develops in the second season seems tiresome, but it would not be the first, many of them happened the same with that beginning (I will be honest the chapters when the protagonist stays in the castle they seemed very boring, too a bit those of the night market already, in general the second season is the most "quiet" and with more explanations of the four)

Even if I think that questioning "why it has a high rating saying that it doesn't understand the readers" seems a bit quick to judge others, since not everyone found it boring and found it entertaining, that you do not share the same taste does not mean that it should have a bad rating just because you think it's overrated by the public and that they don't know what is good, there will be some who think the same as you and others who don't, but not for that you have to judge them

@april_anne
Yeah kinda I’ve read the ending but the extras are basically any other season of raeliana soooo...
Basically at the end of the main story it hints a major plot going to happen in extras which are just another season of Rae basically so I don’t know if I can count the “main story of “raeliana and Noah” the ending of that to be the real ending of the series. I kinda hinted Rae and Noah like the extras aren’t about them,but they are even in the major plot thing is so don’t worry if that’s what you were thinking

Uhhh, did all of the chapters disappear?!?!

haha, remember to keep English on your viewable languages lol...

Fed-Kun's army
@Bennett27 I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I think I used the wrong words when I criticized the ratings and that took away from real and interesting things to talk about.

Generally speaking, I find that series with a lot of characters tend to sag because they have to put some time into those characters and that takes away from the main characters. WIth a few characters, you can focus on those characters and avoid slowing the pace down. They have side characters but they don't spend too much time on them.

Here are recommendations I have that is in the same genre like this (female main characters with romance elements set in Europeanish). All of them are on mangadex:

Is It Fortune or Is It Woe? - This is really good. There is a lot of small interactions that I find add up to a lot. The relationship between FL and ML is very wholesome and great.

The Lady and the Beast - MC is wildly OP but not shallow. She solves all of her problems but there is thought put into her background. The writing is good enough where she actually says smart things and feels like a real villainess. It's a reincarnation story but reincarnation actually plays a major role in the story as opposed to being forgotten in many series.

The Villainess Lives Twice - MC is weak but tactical. I think this probably the smartest MC in a villainess series I read. Sometimes the grand strategy is hard to follow but it's very fun to read.

I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - pretty short but pretty fun. MC is entertaining and fun to read. Can't sag if there aren't that many chapters in the first place.

A Stepmother's Märchen - This is my favorite series. The premise is bizarre but the consequences is thoroughly thought-out and explored. Things that seem like plot holes is actually explored later on and that's just good writing. MC is kind and thoughtful. Not really a villainess series but it's a good read.

@f0xhunt "Generally speaking, I find that series with a lot of characters tend to sag because they have to put some time into those characters and that takes away from the main characters." -I agree with this in a lot of cases, but there are rare exceptions like Haikyuu or One Piece. I think it's mainly in this genre that the authors don't put too much effort into the side characters.

I've read "The Villainess Lives Twice", "I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss", and "The Stepmother's Marchen" (though I've yet to finish the last one) and I love them all! I read the first chapter of "The Lady And The Beast" and I found myself confused, but I'll give it another go. I don't think I've ever read "Is It Fortune Or Is It Woe?" so I'm looking forward to it too.

And yeah, it's hard to find people who will honestly criticize popular series because the people that don't like it are either drowned out by the people who do or they're just not bothered to comment their opinion.

Oh, I remembered on a chapter where it showed the physical copies of this manhwa, and if I remember correctly people where asking where to buy them? if you guys are still curious on where to buy them you should check out webtoon d & c ‘s YouTube channel and if you click on the video where they were like kinda promoting the volume 4 limited edtion by showing the extra merch or whatever, in the description of that you can buy them there in physical copy.

Everyone have good day !😊
Everyone Please try to support the manhwas you love! It doesn’t have to be now it can always be in the future!

( I was trying to find that chapter again , but I couldn’t find it and now I feel like I hallucinated that , but I’m pretty sure it did happen )

I really liked this story, but I think the author really should have made it shorter instead of going over 100 chapters.
Happens to a lot of series "it gets better later" basically means too much added that's not needed.
What irks me with the recent development ruins the mood for me a bit. (like how can she act like nothing after doing that, justified or not) She seems like psycho, pushing Noah as one isn't pretty either xD
The characters are great, but Raeli ends up not doing much for a long while, and honestly Isekais are always full of BS excuses ahaha.
This story would be 10/10 without the Isekai bit and lots of extra chapters that aren't detrimental to the plotline.
After so many Isekai, duke comics they all read the same. Pretty on the outside, basic on the inside.
Not bad, but not amazing either, just plain old good :)

Does this mean there’s more to this story??????? If so, yaaaaaaaassssssss I was so worried it was going to be over ╥﹏╥

Users who are viewing this thread