The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

AHHH ITS REALLY ENDING :’(( I CANT SAY GOODBYE TO THIS SERIES SKSJKSJS IM SO EMO

This series was one of the first Korean webtoons that got me into the world of Korean webtoons, I can’t believe it’s about to end ╥﹏╥

Does anyone remember what chapter was it when raeliana explained everything to noah? I want to read it again. TIA

who made me a princess, empress of another world and this one are actually the reason why i got into isekai 😭 i can’t believe after so many years and months, it will finally be finished 😭😭

aaaaahhh can someone help me understand a little bit more about the recent chapter? T___T
is the female lead (raeliana) just some random college student who was pushed into this new body? or was she originally supposed to be beatrice but the whole process was messed up and she was put into raeliana’s body because of the original rae who made them switch bodies? i hope i made sense and hope someone can help me out! :)

time to continue reading and binge read the series!!! Before it gets taken down (hopefully not but we could never tell)
Its until chapter 147 right?

@itzy yea i'm pretty sure that's what happened! since
the og rae was told by the dark mage that her friend's soul was dying and needed to be replaced, she drank the potion that let og rae take beatrice's body instead of eunha/new rae!! and in the encounter with eunha, the other dark mage (?) lady calls her beatrice as she kills her, it can be assumed that eunha was supposed to be the soul that replaces beatrice :) so noah probably wouldve fallen for eunha whether or not she was beatrice or rae hehe

@graceann94
I’m pretty sure you were asking if this was the last chapter , no the latest chap I think 141 that was uploaded here is not the final chap of Rae and Noah’s main story since there’s now an extra story being updated in raws every single . Monday. Rae and Noah’s main story or just the reason why raeliana mains story ends chap 147 . But stilllll sooooo muchhhhh moreeee toooo be adapted in the extras, like there’s an actual whole other story /plot to be adapted which was hinted at the end 147 ! There’s 2 chapters of the extras that have been released

In kakao page there are still 6 chapters and 2 side story, please the translator finish the work it such a great webtoon 😭

please im just out here praying for the mass release, theres no way this gets dropped on 6.2 chapters away from the ending.

Fed-Kun's army
@wangtheone

read up to chap 102, but couldn't bring myself to read any further. MC is unbearable, at some points realising she has altered the original plotline, and at other points completely forgetting that she has just for the sake of pointless romance drama. FMC and MC both seem to be aware (or at least have strong suspicions) their feelings are mutual, yet FMC is still anxious about a girl who hasn't been following the plotline since very early in the story.
If you're into stupid drama and desperate love rivals then this is for you, unfortunately it wasn't for me. pretty art though. 6-7/10

I dropped it at ch 68 because for the same reason, the story lost focus and it's getting pointless and aimless. There is a lot of characters moving in and out like grandpa, the rival, some bodyguard, the king, some blond guy, and etc. It just bogs the story down to the point I don't really know it's care about where it's going.

I guess it's fun in the beginning where FL and ML build their relationship. But now I feel like it's just wasting time introducing characters.

Don't know why it's rated so highly when so much of it is seemingly pointless.

@f0xhunt
For some one who dropped the story at chapter 68 I don’t think you should say the the story was pointless when it was only up to its second season at that point , and I don’t know how a badass female lead is unbearable , and there’s nothing wrong with adding new characters since those are literally all of the main characters, you really just sound like an impatient reader at this point !😊 btw how can you say those characters blog the story you haven’t even read the story to the point where the main plot begins ?

Point less and aimless ,Uhuh yea sure

“Don't know why it's rated so highly when so much of it is seemingly pointless.”
Excuse me !seriously go actually read the manhwa full way out then say that , for some who hasn’t even read the ending 😃

It’s fine to not like this manhwa but saying it doesn’t deserve it’s high rating is bull crap , especiallyyyyy for you hasn’t even finished the manhwa🙄

Please don’t reply cause I’m not really bothered to reply back to you , I was only trying to point out that your statement sounded not very accurate especially for you not reading the full story

Users who are viewing this thread