The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Dex-chan lover
I feel so validated that
og!beatrice/raeliana called out og!raeliana/beatrice for her bullshit! at least one of them had a braincell!

thanks for bucci gang for the back to back updates!!

I can't wait until this Manhwa + extras get translated! This is one of my favorites isekais! Thank you BUCCI GANG for translating this so far!! 😊

although i genuinely enjoy the story, the “villain” role of beatrice (or the real raeliana) was a bit disappointing. it would’ve been nice to give her character more depth or explore more into her motives. not to mention, shes written to create so many flawed schemes, it would’ve been nice if beatrice had the ability to rupture plans of sorts and play some mind games.

‘Beatrice’ was talking about how shes destined to die even if it weren’t by her hands it would happen someday. I think that’s so ironic because everyone is destined to die someday. It may be tomorrow or in 50 years. You could get murdered or have a stroke. No one knows for sure but that doesn’t mean it’s something to fear and have dwell into your life

Whoa that was intense. On one hand I'm a bit dissapointed that Beatrix only amounted to so much despite her potential to be a much bigger antagonist. On the other it was cathartic to see this arc conclude.

Guys , guys relax THE EXTRA STORIES ARE HERE , which will probably take a while to be fully adapted so no need to worry about Rae ending soon even though yeah in chap 147 it ends , well that’s only the main story !😊

Btw the first extra came out today in raws it was so cute !

Finally !!! Can't wait for the next chapters now it's coming to an end... Even if I already read it twice xD

Latest chapter was really impressive and
different from most stories that tend to go around the MC keeping her hands clean instead of actually killing someone with her own hands

I guess the side chapter are left. I’m looking forward to those!

Users who are viewing this thread