The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@kittten Answering your question. MAJOR SPOILER

It's because the following chapters will begin with the extras, spoilers, after Noah and Raeliana lived that life together they must reincarnate again, since it is the law of life that souls will continue to reincarnate until the end of time.

Tthe goddess of fate allowed Raeliana to return to being Eunha and to get her family back in a similar timeline where she came from, but since Noah has "Chronic Raelitis", the goddess lets him go after her and ends reincarnated under the name of Lee Won, the point is that Lee begins to remember his past life from a young age and it's his turn to find her, that last scene is precisely the moment where he finds her and opens the way to modern history, although to see this part In the manwha it will take since they first showed the whole life of the protas like Raeliana and Noah

Fun fact: I remember that Lee was an orphan, but some foreigners adopted him, I'm not sure, but he is currently a CEO (I begin to think that Noah will always have money to even clean). Eunha is eight years apart (they have 18 and 26 respectively when they meet), when Eunha's mother heard his age she was scared for obviouss reason

@GiGiKat
Is lee won still as hot as Noah and 2nd did you think they will be putting this story into the extra side and when you mean chronic raelits you mean his madly in love with her ? Why is the story so sad In a way it be making me cry

@kittten
It's sad, since Eunha doesn't remember that she was once Raeliana and that she married Noah.

Lee finds Eunha in the street while she was waiting for her brother, first she grabs his hand and says "I found you" then in a nearby cafeteria he sits in front of her, Eunha uncomfortably asks her name because Lee wouldn't let her From looking intensely, he tells her his name is Noah Wynknight in the hope that he will remember but Eunha doesn't react at all. Eunha was a bit embarrassed since he is too handsome according to her (Lee has black hair, but his eyes are not gold, I think they were black too)

Lee was too anxious, he didn't know whether to be happy or sad because he was looking for them for a long time since he remembers her since he was 6 years old and it hurt him that she didn't show a trace of remembering him, so he tells him that they are marry, Eunha is shocked and begins to see him strange, she even told him that they had children but Eunha thinks that he is a crazy stalker, ends up calling her brother to get her out of there cause she is afraid. (I think someone was even recording them but Lee breaks the person's phone and gives them money to buy another, but I dunno -_-)

Eunha's brother, Dojin Park, arrives at the cafeteria, Lee is frustrated when he sees that Eunha was being taken away by Dojin, asks who he is and when he hears that is her brother (and not her boyfriend XD), Lee calms down and introduces himself formally, from one moment to another Lee and Dojin were getting along very well the two of them and Eunha gets upset with how """ her brother is so protective """, Lee and Dojin become friends, Eunha begins to dream of Noah, that's how this story starts apart.

Noah (as Lee) sets out to win Raeliana's heart (as Eunha) again XD

@GiGIKat

YOUR TELLING ME WE DON’T HAVE NOAHS BOOTFIUL EYES ARENT THERE ANYMORE wow....so do you know what there children’s names are I just gotta check if they were named Beatrice ....

And ummm I don’t really get notifications from you since you spell my name wrong it’s kittten not kitten

And do think they will show the kids and the marriage in the manhwa !

Why this author be making Noah so saddd

WHY?THE ONLY TIME YOU ACTUALLY NEED YOUR OLD MEMORIES RAELIANA !

Not gonna lie before knowing this I actually imagined Noah as ceo and how if it was a ceo story it would be still good, and also about how like they would reincarnate but not as Eunha and lee but as Rae and Noah again but Noah would have to keep his memories with Rae secret since og Rae still in that body

@kittten
It's already confirmed that they will return on January 4 but with the extras, sorry for misspelling your username.

The children are named Aria Wynknight and Reno Dwell Wynknight, imagine a little Rae and a little Noah but with the personalities exchanged with each other. They aren't going to put the name of that woman on their daughter, but curiously the mirror of chapter 45 they put it together again, it still reflects Raeliana as Beatrice XD

"Mom?"

"Aria.”

Raeliana frowned, looking at the mirror with the broken pieces stuck together.

"I always told you to not trow about those ghostly mirror."

"You can't touch it. You can be hurt."

When Raeliana return Aria to her room to sleep, there’s a blonde flickered in the mirror.

Considering they already showed Eunha when she meets Lee and that D&C likes to make the most of their comic book catalog, they probably do adapt it.

@GiGiKat
Thank you ! For all the info I just have in last question back to chap 121 or whenever season 3 ended it showed whale drawing a chapter with Noah wearing a blue shirt, do you think that it’s going to be included in the extras or has it already become a chapter ?

I also feel like they didn’t try at all with children’s names 🤣😂🤣 Reno dwell wnykght hahaha and same with aria hahaha

Also with the adaption do you still think whale will still be doing it and do you also think it would uploaded still under the reason why raeliana?

Like I hope they don’t mess it up like the extras since I’m assuming that’s gonna show lee and enhua , I really hope the extra will be good since empress from another world made me kinda not like it because of extra and their child’s name Beatrice , (she bish like Beatrice )

@kittten
The names of the two aren't translated into English, the names are 아리아 윈 나이트 and 리노 드웰 윈 나이트 in Korean, although Reno's name translates as Lino or Rino too, I think it would be Lino in reality but by habit I say Reno XD

The extras are a whole book along with 9 extras that comes in book 3, I don't think they will ruin it, but most likely they cut some parts

@kittten
The oldest is Lee, a CEO with 26-year-old , while Eunha is an 18-year-old student, I don't know if she is a high school or college student

I can’t believe that I will bid farewell for these cute couple already in few chapters 🥺💔 I will miss them 💔

Users who are viewing this thread