The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Any idea around when the last chapter will come out?? I'm planning to binge read it after it finishes

i am loving the spoilers i’ve been reading from the start and i can’t believe it’s already ending ㅠㅠ

@Leluoch707

The last chapter has already came out in the raws , but on a later date pretty soon in 2021 , were kinda expecting some side stories that may come out later in January , sooooo I hope that gives you an idea when you should start reading this series . (My advice is just to start reading it now cause , it may take some time for the final chap to come out on mangadex)

Does anyone have an idea where the next chapters will be uploaded, or if there's another site with those chapters?

@eevznn

I don’t know if this can help you , but on Instagram people have translated the chapters till the end

That’s where I read the last chapters to 147

@kittten so I've seen, but they seem sort of incorrect? that's why I've been holding back on reading them. maybe I'll just turn a blind eye because this wait is killing me. 😔thanks for the help regardless <3

@Edgybby
A user under the name smolucius , uploaded all the chapters but sadly I can no longer actually find that account anymore.
Another option of reading the chapters , but only the chapters 140-141 is to search them up on YouTube !

Apparently, even if it says 'completed', in the raws, there are 140+ chapters. But this has 139 chapters. So....idk what happenned. Maybe they made a mistake.

@kittten, oh my gawd. Your'e a GOD!!! THANKS HAHAHHAHAHHA q-q Ive been waiting so long for a new chapter!!! I cant believe that I forgot there is something called 'YouTube' to watch it!!!

@LingLing40hrs1
Your welcome ! 😊( I also was in a mental crisis like you trying to the find the chapters!!)
Also chapter 142 came out on YouTube today ! Just in case you haven’t read it !😊

Also in raws tomorrow January 4th Will BE THE Beginning OF THE EXTRA STORY I would really call it a main story after all , cause so much is gonna happen in the extras I’m just hoping it all gets adapted but it will probably , just by seeing where the last chap left off!😊

Users who are viewing this thread