The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

what the hell

Beatrice really pulled that kinda idiocy huh, just... what is I mean huhh pls explain why just what exactly.... help my brain is fried(originally accidentally typed my frain is bried)

I’m crying wahhhh not really but it hasn’t updated in a while and Korean version is already up chap 142 but the group who’s doing raeliana, bucci gang you guys are awsome !!

What the heck is wrong with that beatrice?!!!!! I am so mad right now, what exactly is she planning to do? 😡😡😡

HELL YES. Our Raeliana shot the fake Beatrice point blank in the recent KR raws. WOOOOOOO You go girl!

Group Leader
someone tell me what beatrice is if she isn't a bitch

@audr3i rlly? yasss thanks for the info haha
wait but does beatrice die?

You know it’s been technically 2 months since the last chap came out some where in October and there hasn’t been any updates since then and now it’s December

Has nobody noticed that Realiana doesn’t seem to be in any condition to stab anyone? Like dude, how can people believe Beatrice that easily? What is this an Among Us’ game? Imposter Beatrix and imposter step dad are lucky that the majority of the people are idiots. Well at least Noah and his bro have brains.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread