The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

Ya’ll if you are gonna hate in this manhwa just leave like NO ONE cares about your opinion and about how you hate it and we’re all here trying to read and the ones who are hating can’t even understand how the manhwa is making this realistic, THE KING can be dethroned and 2 of the most powerful family heads in country are trying to arrest Rae. So CAN YOU USE YOUR LITTLE LITTLE PEA BRAINS AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CHARACTERS ARE GOING THORUGH! Hahahha y’all are saying the plot is dumb when your too dumb to understand the situation and plot hahahaha.

Ima say this I apologise for making all do this sound harsh cause reread it and I sounded like 5 year old who had a tantrum so sorry if I replied to you and roasted you or may have seem annoyed,I just thought it was kinda dumb to drop or insult it for just that since there is another popular manhwa that managed to blow off a whole season with no plot except for running away from her dad and hiding , and also making main characters not appear until the end of the season. Ahem, who made me die from a lack of poor plot... ( sorry for roasting another manhwa with that point 😓😓)

Anyways my point is if you wanna hate and make others think the plot point is dumb shut up and make your own manhwa with good art , good plot for gods sake ( sorry may have over reacted😓)

@Mystearical
To me you just sound mad because Beatrice knows how to act like a terrified person who has seen a murder going on , my opinion is that you sound like your whining about the characters and not the plot . Of course it’s just my opinion

@winterflower18
No offence but no one cares if your gonna drop this manhwa because is literally the number 1 manhwa gold standard , if your gonna drop it and it seems like your dissing the characters when your pea brain also didn’t understand the king isn’t the one who makes all, the decisions he wants or other wise he would be dethroned , your point about him Doing nothing was dumb since he has to go up against 2 of the most influential family heads in the kingdom and protect his brother which could also ruin his reputation as a none biased king. That could start his time or era of dethroning so yeah shut up pls and leave already since you dropped this manhwa
(Also even she’ll never read this or he will never read this I’m sorry for using such harsh words) (also your not an eyesore good luck with your manhwa journey!😃😃)

Too all those idiots who are gonna drop this manhwa ( sorry for what I named this heheh...😓😞😓😓)
Ya’ll can’t understand , raeliana is dying Noah is trying to defend her who might get executed in the process, Noah is trying to console her even though the times are tough with a smile before she faints and raeliana worrying about Noah and how he might fall in love Beatrice and how she doesn’t wanna leave him behind and go to another body it’s true love and if you wanna leave the series and drop it I completely understand but expecting and setting high expectations of characters are wrong but y’all with your underdeveloped minds can go while we enjoy and sit back as
this golden manhwa carries on.

[b]ALSO for the people WHO EXPECT THE KING AND EVERYONE TO BE PERFECT YA’LL FORGOT THAT THERE HUMAN TOO THEY MAKE MISTAKES ASWELL , high standards for characters are just wrong In A way [/b]

@kittten it's okay, still no need to mentioned me and explained with all those words if you don't care there some people like me who dropped this or continued and at the same time felt that situation was stupid (excuse my rude word, limited english vocab). Still he looked dumb to me because he couldn't say a single word related to "please stop accusing each other as there's no proof but words pointing at each other (MC to brunette, brunette to MC)"

And yes goodbye but don't mentioned me back again (let's stop arguing so I don't need to come back here again and being an eyesore to you)

@winterflower sry if im misleading but im saying that the king is not waiting for justice but for justin(char name) who bring the pope. And u may not realise but the king is quite weak. He is crippled king which do not have support from nobles. In addition the 2 families involved is major families which he cant easily offended.

@Roadrunner9000
1. Im not sure if the castle allows mc to bring gun. But even then do u really want to kill people with something that clearly belong to u ?
2. Mc fakes it? Other also can testimony that mc dont have any problem when she first entered the castle. the sickness is coming suddenly so......
3. I mention it early that it can be used as evidence but i doubt it is strong enough compared to waht beatrice prepared.
3. to settle the grudge? to have some disccussion? Anyway they both going to be sister in law so i really dont think its that insane

Sorry if others think this is annoying but i just think this as healthy discussion about some random webtoon

@ayam1414
1. 135 page 6
she has one at the wedding under her skirt
-and its basic human instinct to use real weapons over improvised weapons and the familiar over the unfamiliar
and using an improvised spear to kill in one hit when she isnt familiar with it is a stretch
-also going by your logic the best way to kill would be to use a weapon thats pretty much your or your families signature because who would want to kill people with something clearly belonging to him/her.

2. the illness comes in waves and strenghtens gradually mentioned several times
she experiences several symptoms on a regular basis its just that she usually powers through but thats not realy the point the point is to claim a circumstance by the authority of the pope that would have made it impossible for the mc to kill vivian with an improvised spear so that they wont be able to execute her post haste

3. her prep was sloppy because it resulted in only one evidence and even thats circumstancial before she proves that A the bought ornament was the one used on the mc and B that vivian herself was responsible for delivering it to the mc
because before proving that its about the same as saying : the lord ate poisoned pudding so the headbutler must have done it because he supervises the buying of food ingredients ....
its right that he is a suspect but not The suspect

3(4?). the vivian we know from the story settling a grudge with a discussion or even apologizing? my personal opinion: when pigs fly. its literaly the day before she becomes queen and gets a massive powerboost and she has a renowned petty personality and per beatrices claim it already escalated to murder
coming after the nuptials because she gets drunk with power and demands is one thing and a good possibility but the ceremony was halted before, its literaly her most vulnerable time and someone as petty and paranoid as vivian wouldnt be visiting her enemy when she feels vulnerable well at least not alone....

i think your logic comes more from the perpetrators side than the investigators which is fine and dandy in commiting/planning a crime or writing a book but not so suited to solving one
that the difference between a nathan ford from leverage and a dr brennan from bones or between a hunter and a guard

hopefully this doesnt sound arrogant or degrading/demeaning but im currently not able to phrase it differently because of a few personal reasons

I dunno, I dunno if it’s still good and I read it cuz of that or if I’m just reading this cuz I’m already too invested.

Why do they fight so much? Well I don't know how this started but if it's because of the episode, don't fight, I could give my point of view about the episode (I more or less remember how it was in the novel) but I think I am more concerned that they are fighting in the comment box to see who is right ..................

the spell thing is kinda a cop out isnt it like heres how we're gonna solve this conflict : magic!

AAAAAAAAAA I FEEL LIKE WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END PLEASE ITS SO GOOD

btw
i knew grandpa was gonna pull out a deus ex machina someday but to think this was the day... though i hope to see lots of grandpa’s magic, still, after this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread