The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

patiently waiting for this to finish because my friend is currently freaking out over cliffhangs <333 thank u bucci gang for ur work

@Tammyiing
A lil spoiler about the chapters THERES GONNNA BE SO MANY MORE CHAPTERS, I know spoilers From the novel thankfully and it’s already hinted the rest is gonna be adapted thank god

Noah not dead, he’s annoying the Goddess. And I think the main story is supposedly almost finished? And many side stories , or different arc coming? There was something about looking for her and Noah finding her in her world even if they don’t remember but at the same time he proposed to her again so I dunno. It was all in russian and I cheated on all my Russian exams 😕dammit.

Group Leader
Pretty sure the update to the status was a troll or accidental. The main story is finished but side story chapters are still ongoing atm, currently up to c4 (c151 overall)

Hahaha😂🤣🤣😂🤣 THEY CHANGED IT BACK HAHAH 😂🤣was it actaully a troll or an accident ?

Idk why I found it funny

What did the goddess do to noah! Ha?! Shit! Now i have no more money to load up my phone to get online for next week and coming days! Curse this pandemic!

Users who are viewing this thread