The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard

Dex-chan lover
is this the same series ??
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/return-of-the-8th-class-mage/

It's plot looks like it's taken from a similar web novel. Ripoff? Not really sure if it is but the backstory is nearly a copy paste of 8th class mage's. Strongest mage was betrayed by his former friend which he helped become the ruler of their country/kingdom. It deviates on how they 'redo' their lives but from just this you can already draw parallels.

If you want the plot done right go read Revolution of the 8th Class Mage. At least that was a pretty okay read compared to this one. He didn't become a swordsman, but then again, being a mage in this universe meant you were already omega OP even at lower tiers so no need to be a swordsman

I think it's alt title "8 Keullaeseu Mabeobsaui Hoegwi" should also be removed as this is the one Revolution of the 8th Class Mage uses as well

i just read the first few chapters... this feels like it was written by a kid...
It is unfortunate because I was kinda intrigued by the plot, but i don't really like the storytelling... i hope it'll get better with the next chapters.

Double-page supporter
I wanted to check whether this is an adaptation of a novel, so I looked it up on novelupdates and there is a novel called "Return of the 8th class mage" and name of this manga is among the alternative titles, but to my surprise it is a completely different story. The setting is super similar and the title written in Korean letters is almost the same, but the rest is different. I don't know if this is just a coincidence, a rip-off or a very loose adaptation, but I find this situation quite funny.

Dont know why everyone hates the mc. He much better then goodie goodie mcs

Group Leader
wow every relation is awkward as hell, the dialogue is weird maybe lost in translation ?.
MC is like a old-man cosplay a edgy teenager with a hot temper even tho he was a old a wise mage with year of experience ?

i will check the novel later, but is a just plain awkward.

i chuckled when i saw the horse bully.

The MC is becoming more unlikable. The kings son was a bellend but honestly everyone in this feels like a shithead so its hard to care about any of it.

I'm just at chapter 8, and something turn me off.. I can't really point my finger on it.

Wow, i really tought it was this novel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/return-of-the-8th-class-mage/ i was super hyped hahaha, i'll give it a shot though.

He was an old and wise mage, doesnt mean he cant be a dick head, specially with so much power. Come on Comments.

Actually this is great, and the character is an old ricketty man WHO WAS BETRAYED BY HIS BEST FRIEND/KING OF THE EMPIRE, if that doesn't make you cynical and strict (so that your people won't betray you) i don't know what you're thinking, Ian Page (the one on the novel i linked) also has this a ton, but as he reincarnates back in his past (no spoilers) he also cares a ton for his family and that's the ONLY people he's good to without expecting anything in return or as a "I'll use you or i'll make a deal".

Dex-chan lover
MC, weak because doesnt train in sword
Bro, always train
MC, cheat in sword fight, beat bro like a bully
also MC, treat robber better than bro

there nothing wise about this MC, just dumb and entitled piece of sh*t

Bad. Not only the Art Style but the Writing is even worse. It's appaling. If you want any "Rebirth Mage stomping on everything" Typ of Manwha, this one isn't worth it, go read "The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years" this one has much better Art Style and the MC isn't an absolute dumb entitled asshole

Dex-chan lover
It feels completely like a chinese xianxia/wuxia, a 'righteous' young master who acts condescending, being a prick for no reason and dumb. I think with this kind of personality it's pretty much obvious a lot of people have grudges with him, he just forces them into submission through brute power.

Fed-Kun's army
it has the sameish plot as "Great mage returns 4000 years later" but it still manages to make it interesting. Both mcs arent pushovers and they strive to get stronger. Its some pretty good writing, Even if the idea isnt as original

@Kuraiaku he has his reasons man. hes not just some crazy retard who just shit at people for no reason. him being very strict to his little bro? he wants him to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread