The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard

The manhwa is MACHO the novel cover is IKEMEN.
It took me few chapter to realize this is the same story with the novel. :D

The faces look really weird and the smiles make me feel really uncomfortable.

Power Uploader
After the first arc, which was actually sort of interesting, the story really began to fall apart. They ought to rename this "The time I was reincarnated as a male Karen: I'm going to speak with your manager!"

In the beginning it was really interesting now it's just "Let's be an asshole to people because... well I will find a reason"

They should change the title to "Rebirth of a Scammer". That's the only thing he's been doing now, and it's not even remotely clever nor interesting. Dropped.

MC has no motivation anymore, he's just running around being a cunt for nothing

Comic starts out well, though quickly starts suffering from a lack of direction. It feels like the author keeps inserting ideas, without thinking about how exactly they fit in the plot and/or how those ideas hinders the plot and the pacing of the story.
So while I wouldn't call this comic bad, the complete lack of direction makes it frustrating to read at times.

Double-page supporter
This is utter shit. Don't waste your time. The MC is a total asshole. You can't even enjoy the power fantasy because you hate him and all of his decisions. And the plot doesn't go anywhere logical.

Users who are viewing this thread