The Rebirth of Noble: Revenge

Dex-chan lover
But really, setting a paralyzed girl on fire? That is one of the most asshole-ish things you can do to a hospitalized person.

Contributor
On the website's translator, the series is up to chapter 18 but decided to stop it because it's been licensed.
I managed to find the official english one (source added) but seems you can't read past chapter 2 unless you use their app.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck!? WHO uploaded spanish without propper lables?

Hola quisiera saber cada cuando actualizan o si la van a seguir gracias. 😊

Stiff art that looks like it wasn’t drawn by the same person who illustrated the cover. The writing is clumsy and shallow. Despite this being a revenge fantasy, there’s no tension.

Hm....well comparing this and the gender swap manhua I feel this one is better. Not much better though.

Lol how tf does this manage a 7.88 score like rly? Fucking purple hair bitch goes straight to asking her dad go kidnap her "friend" like wut kind of plot is that

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this a while back. Happy that it's still being translated. But I was reminded of how absurd this plot really is.

Dex-chan lover
how is this manhua so bad xD this is so incredibly bad yet i feel the need to keep reading to see how bad it will really become... like... who the hell keeps a BOMB under their bed?! if u wanna kill someone use a gun, or a knife, you dont keep a freaking BOMB under your OWN GOD DAMN BED xD so random!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread