The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Castle & the Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, dude, no matter how awesome you are - first one wins.
Also, why even attempt to search for elemental reference if you can cross-reference chants from two or more different elements to find common trait and go from there?

Dex-chan lover
nah nope nuh uh no.

she was already free and here she is going to get chained again, go use destroy on that dude too, be free Sena.

Boring shojo turn of events. Why do they always have to be fought over by multiple men better than them? The story was going good too.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. She gets kidnapped, destroys a dragon and is essentially being proposed by the dragon king of wind. All in a day's work eh.

Fed-Kun's army
@broadsword80 I'm more shocked the prince didn't just stay with her in the protective bubble. A sense of duty is good, but he is being stabbed in the back by his own father. The only people he should feel a sense of responsibility to are the peasants in the country and his underlings.

Otherwise, yeah, this is disappointing. I feel like, with her personality, her OP magic should come into play much later. Otherwise, yeah, she is just going to be very typical.

It would have been nice to get a bit more exposition and backstory before such a triple reveal. Giving readers time to process, digest, and discuss is as much a part of good storytelling as a good plot and likable characters. As it stands, these sudden reveals/plot points feel a little false, a little disingenuous, or, at the very least, a little rushed.

I think I have whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
When dealing with something that is from a field but it is new find what is the same for all the partitions of that field and develop from there.

Dex-chan lover
So...just saw a new raw of this (ch 9)...it gets....heh
After finally returning from this incident with the wind dragon, they found themselves right into the next mess.

King and Queen spread rumors that Sena and Keith are betrothed, and that Sena is the Caller in order to deters others from attacking them.

A country from the volcanic area send a messenger that's more or less "Send the Caller to us so we can confirm if it's a real deal, if you refuse we're going to fucking burn your country to the ground"

Considering the wind dragon just kidnapped her for very much similar reason, you'd think they'd learn that dragons just don't give a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread