The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Reaching Out to the Single-Minded Prince

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised the dragon doesn't see the more than obvious attempt of those two cunts to control him...

Dex-chan lover
i understand that "good for you" but wtf is "I'm envious"?
why would she envious her friend?
bs

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

What kind of stupid reteiners there are (stupidity level max)

Noooo dragon bb 😢
I think he needs some time interacting with non-zealot humans - some platonic hangout time with Sena, and then maybe travel the world once he learns a bit more?

Ye sure, go anger a fucking old ass overpowered dragon with practically near zero understanding of how normal common sense works. Think you’re a real fucking smartie aren’t cha?

Dex-chan lover
just make another dragon go poof, wtf wimp girl

0_thanos0jpeg.jpg

I was so confused with her saying "I'm envious" to her friend so I looked up the raws.
Disclaimer: I'm not fluent in Japanese so I had to do a lot of googling
She says "うらやましい" urayamashii in the raws
018.jpg
And according to this article I found after googling.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2015/06/22/language/let-green-eyed-monster-loose-urayamashii/
From the article:
"Today we introduce the proper use of the adjective うらやましい, meaning “jealous” or “envious,” and some related expressions. うらやましい is often used in daily conversation when the speaker wants to show their jealous feeling after hearing someone’s good news, and wishes they were in the same situation."
So I think the intended meaning is similar to what she said earlier "Good for you" (やかったね in the raws) in the sense that she thinks it's good news that her friend broke up with the bad boyfriend.

Hopefully someone more fluent in Japanese can correct me if I'm wrong or explain this better because I was really confused by her phrasing.

Wait mr dragon man is actually a nice guy, but is very easy to manipulate 😓

Dex-chan lover
it's been a long time since the last chapter but m a n, those retainers are dumb as F---

@StolenGene Actually, the raws are around 13 chapters and still releasing. My guess this wonderful Manga will still have a long run (maybe 30-40 chapters) because there's a long way still to clarify about Sena's powers and the consequences of her unique power which only her can use it and her relationship with Keith is slowly getting more than friendship

Finally! A new chapter after almost 6 months waiting, I'm happy (even though I already saw the raws) yet I think is unbelievable how much time it took for only 1 chapter. @PuniTranslations please stablish a proper time gap between the chapters, 3 months are understandable but not half year! I am a translator myself and it takes me maximum 2 months to translate calmy and the raws are online easy to find. I do not mean badly of the group (I actually thanks for the hard work) but please take it as an advice from an experienced translator 🙂

The emotions shared between Sena and Keith are way too precious and beautiful, imma cry TT

@bunny-k1m the poor dragon is way too innocent, I believe he had too little interaction with humans outside the circle that surrounds him (his servants/carers)

man what racist little fuckers huh? "Only girls from our country are amazing with delicate hearts and feeling, the rest are cold calculated bitches..." (snidely paraphrased) clearly they have never been in a relationship. And we all know words can hurt and they hurt my precious dragonroll. Seriously such sexist nonsense. Thank you sooooooooo much for the awesome update. Keep up the great hard work!!!

This chapter was...not good. How convenient that both Sena and Roland used the exact same words while feeling the exact same emotions. This is Batman V Superman "both our moms are named Martha" levels of stupid. Also Sena does nothing. Talking about kidnapping her or locking her away? I'm sorry but you all know she can literally destroy anything. She killed the previous dragon king, what makes you think she can't blow up a lock or kill you too? The story is being sacrificed for garbage drama (Prince having his trauma revealed and dealt with within 2 chapters) and I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread