The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Reaching Out to the Single-Minded Prince

Dex-chan lover
Oh is last updated 6 months ago, wonder I don’t remember shit about the last chapter

@tinaholic technically not racist, but nationalist or possibly xenophobic :p just to nitpick

Dex-chan lover
Thinking of it, wonder if we ever get a perspective of those in her class or family in prior life after her death

oh fun. i can see why you think i may have taken that too lightly. Xenophobic for sure but i purposely used the word racist because it is a subjective word with too broad of a definition since it includes sometimes characteristics that are physical, historical, cultural, or even simple minority based. I'm not even including the ethnic part of the term; and if i want to be glib about it, and i do 😁, which ethnicity simply is common national or cultural traditions. That being said alot of European countries hold racist prejudices to other European countries (experienced it ) which is soooo funny to my American friends who are not familiar with white on white racism. And being a smartass, i love pointing out white on white racism anytime i can because it highlights, especially to americans, why racism is just so dumb. Really I so loved being called out on this because in all fairness anytime anyone uses any reason to invalidate and "make lesser" based on any dumbass reason makes me so fucking mad so i end up just saying whatever comes to mind and it sometimes gets lost because i have a very vulgar mouth-bleach can't even help *headdesk*. Seriously someone needs to stop me 😆 Oh and just in case anyone else is wondering i purposely use the lower case i because reasons- (bell hooks is the reason for anyone who is interested) i'm actually more upset about how sexist those two numbnuts were both to the ladies of their own country as well as the other country. But that is a rant for another day🤣

and sorry not sorry for taking this opportunity to ramble. i really hope i didn't offend you @TheGodEmperor. i don't get many opportunities to engage with other grown ups so i take what i can get. ps how did you do that amazing thing where able to @ me? clearly my inner luddite is showing but i'm always willing to learn. Thank you for allowing me continue this thought. Kudos on your astute observation!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hate female MC''s, even when it's single pairing there always has to be some other love rival. She's probably going to forgive the dragon too, but I always take a liking to the first ML introduced, so I just don't want the dragon to be involved anymore.

Dex-chan lover
What a naive king.

I can't say I'm a fan of him, he was controlling even if he did let her escape before changing his mind, and he's so gullible and quick to a big dragon tantrum, not a great look.

Dex-chan lover
Did everyone missed the point that she GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED?!?!
They seriously blamed her for not being able to prevent being taken AGAINST HER WILL as if it was something she did willingly?
What the fuck is wrong with the people in this manga?

Also, is the will of a dragon king something so weak as to both be broken by the words of jealous power-hungry dolts?
Or how can those two be so stupid as to claim something so superficial and dumb when they themselves didn't want her as his bride in the first place as she would be above them and order them around?!?!

The characters in this manga have no logical basis around their thought patterns or personalities at all...

the dragon king... seems easily swayed by others. if his heart was that pure, make it consistently throughout lol. the author is just doing that to ship keith and the main girl -_-. DRAGON KING DESERVES LOVE

Group Leader
Okay I thought this story was kinda dumb but this is really getting out of hand. They literally blamed her for getting kidnapped. How the hell was she supposed to “notify them she was leaving” when she was quite literally KIDNAPPED? And right in front of them. They saw the dragon take her away yet blame her for it?

And then the dragon. It really only took that much for him to go insane? 200 years of that cult feeding him information on how humans function and he believed it all the way through to this chapter. But a few minutes of talking and his entire system of values and beliefs crumbles? I get that he’s being manipulated, but I ain’t ever someone who’s being manipulated breakdown that fast without employing even an ounce of critical thinking skills.

Dex-chan lover
@BrutalAnonhesty the only "blaming" was just Keith panicking in the heat of the moment, and I'm pretty sure it was meant to be more of a joke given by their faces.

@Grimwear ??? She said she may understand what he meant cause she experienced a similar situation, there isn't a single moment that Sena simply by magic would know how exactly Roland felt that's why she says she supposed(more like a theory) what he meant.

@Grimwear Keith did not get his trauma cured right away, this chapter literally is about the MCs pasts, his with Roland and Sena with her friend. Traumas won't disappear but helping each other by talking and comforting each other about the scars in their hearts is a way to find understanding and create a stronger bond

the first time real humans appeared out in the open in this manga... take those two dragon cultists 90% of the world are like that unless you give them a reason/motivation to be different
9% are worse and 1 % is nice and kind for no reason
ofc there are many shades in each of those groups but im not bemoaning the state of the selfish world but criticizing the authors charackter design

Users who are viewing this thread