The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Showdown with Ryshkal

Umm, I still felt that the prince is her mom so this sudden engagement felt weird for me. If they bring the dragon king along to learn more about human would be better (add more conflict, too),why left him with some untrustworthy guys from another country?

Fed-Kun's army
I can see why those dragon priests hate the princes country now kek. Bunch of power hungry hedonistic pieces of shit. This is 100% gunna blow up in their faces and it’s gunna be great

Dex-chan lover
she ran away once from a forced upon marriage (with the dragon) so now they believe it will work out with the human?

Dex-chan lover
Rarely is a king and his surroundings not complete scumbags in these stories, eh.

Double-page supporter
I think that's how you make a harmless outcast prince go for a bloody coup. Yeah, let's try to manipulate and control the cute little girl he just rescued. He literally just fought a *dragon* for her, you know.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it... why do people do this? the potential risk is much greater than the reward... I mean hell, I'm pretty sure an enraged caller or whatever it was can singlehandedly destroy the entire country for all I know

Keith and Sena's interactions are the sweetest + wholesome and I can't wait to see more of Sena's power. That moment when even though he was worried about Sena's safety, Keith stayed by her side as support for Sena to do the chant and fight together was so smoothly well done, it shows how slowly their friendship is building up and others feelings may wake up later

@Serverclosed the way you speak insulting others for liking something you don't is deplorable. It's fine to feel disappointed at something but just because you don't like it, it doesn't means the manga is bad! It's just not your taste, go learn some manners and respect others people's opinions and tastes.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeje97 It isn't about taste, but about education. You should go to school to learn about literary composition. Reading well done books helps too. Also, don't cry to other people for stating facts.

Users who are viewing this thread