The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction

Dex-chan lover
Okay story. Lots of info dumps that hardly matter. MC has the agency and personality of a newborn baby.

Very typical MC soft spoken girl with lots of cute boys interested in her :) looking good so far

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help but think of this as a spin off for Tsuiraku Jk. I know the artist is same but the characters are way too similar.

Maybe if Sena doesn't get isekai'd it leads into Tsuiraku JK plot? Thats my headcanon.

Or maybe this is legit and Tsuiraku JK is the spin off?

An Isekai story that is not based on an otome game with a villainess plot? Hell yeah, I need a change of pace. Also mom in law prince that’s 2 years younger than her, interesting.

Edit: so I skimmed through the raws. Too bad chapter 6 wasn't available, but I was able to get a slight understanding of the current plot.

From what I understood, the wind dragon king went on a frenzy because He thought that Sena had rejected him/ hated him. Thank goodness she was able to calm him down. Then Sena told him that she could not be his bride because there are many things she still wants to see. People she wants to meet yada yada. Since she has lived as a shut it she hasn’t experienced much. Wind dragon accepts and so she goes back to the castle so she could learn how to be a proper caller. She is send to a neighbouring kingdom where the Fire dragon king is held capture. The king who controls the dragon is pretty violent and Imediately asks Sena to become his women when they meet. Luckily Sena has a combatmaid bodyguard to protect her. I’ll have go take a better look again to get a better understanding since I’ve only had 1 year of Japanese and I really wish I could read that missing chapter but oh well.

@GTX1080Ti the artist may be the same but the ones who wrote the story are different people and Sena’s shut in personality did not stem from being rejected by a boy. But because her friends misunderstood her when she tried to cheer up a friend of her’s.

I'm how Galt didn't realize if he,the third party ain't interfering, maybe Keith wouldn't get that ashtray with his foster father... And the fact how Keith already grown up and can make his own decisions, have his own idea and thought, Galt should just have respect to his decision..

Honestly it was pretty nice and different until the last chapter.
The whole Dragon not understanding and wanting a bride and the sob story felt so generic and forced.
I will see how it continues but I'm not that hopefull

Ooh thanks a lot! This is soo good. It helped me recover from a slump I'd been experiencing. Nothing seemed to hold my attention but this just had a sort of different charm. Thanks again for translating this

Every time I read something with op MC (fl) who isn't a supposedly villainess... Thoughts like "this prince got so much time in his hands" or " they only have flowers in their head" or " if this was a villainess mc manga, this heroine of the story would probably be like the other "heroines" who turns into two faced actual villain" or "this story is like the cliché story line in the villainess' (who is actually the mc) point of view where the two...apparently her fiancé and the heroine spend their time being lovey dovey...and where the capture target's colleagues would want to protect the heroine...and that dragon dude will be something like another capture target and blah blah blah...." I just can't get my luv for villainess themed mangas out of my system

Still.... I find this story quite nice.... Keith sure makes impressions of mah mother

And what happens next?

I really relate to Sena :(
Also, Galt you're a dick :) You're lucky Keith took you in.

Users who are viewing this thread