The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction

It's been 5 months without a update, please @PuniTranslations @AiM this is insane. I can understand 1-2 months but 5 months gap??????!!!! And the raws are available online for free up to chapter 13 and we're on chapter 6 yet. Please think beforehand how to handle all the mangas the group desires to translate and manage the time to avoid such time gaps

I was gonna keep reading this but the whole drama with the dragon is putting me off.

I've been seeing comments about people being upset abou the dragon coming in the story but what else would you like to read in this story? A fight between six royal heirs who will fall for the FL for some reason or the other. I read these seven chapters in one swoop and I didn't see a single thing that annoys me about any character. Actually even the villains are acting like the should.

Ugh, the updates are so sparse! I wonder what the publishing schedule is.

Aggregator gang
This is so cool
Thanks for translating

Hope we can get more

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wanna catch back up on this series but 3 chaps in a year is rough, I'd probably just forget everything again.

Dex-chan lover
Politics are so boring. Where is this story even going and what is her purpose?

Dex-chan lover
The people who traumatized her didn't try to communicate with MC during the 8 years she isolated herself in her house and then when she showed up in town again, said "Oops sry abt that" and expects everything to be forgiven. The Prince also kidnaps her.

Users who are viewing this thread