The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Contract with the Star Spirit

i hate it here why the hell did i catch feelings for the star spirit.....
damn it

Fed-Kun's army
Kujo Tenn gave up being an idol and now chose to be a spirit.. lol XD

@LuminousAzael I was actually wondering the same thing after the first chapter. She is 10 here. He has already graduated and gone on a reconnaissance mission(basically) to the neighboring country. He could be 13 to 15 but I have the feeling he is older and that is going to start to squick me out...

I appreciate the fact that she actually has a REASON for incarnating, as well as a clear duty to fulfill beyond revenge. (Although I damn well hope she does get some kind of revenge on that shoddy cheating louse of an ex-husband... or at least, the world treats him badly this time around). I look forward to seeing our lazy, inept princess eventually become a more powerful, intelligent queen!

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it's not some kind of holy magical deus ex machina wand that will aide her with the right decisions, but rather a representation of changing futures and the butterfly effect.

Meh, typical Shoujo Novel's God/Guardian Spirit: "I screw up and destroyed the world, so I bring back the soul of the one with the most tragedy (not the actual character who screw things up, but the biggest collateral damage) then told them to fix everything. "

It's like Abandoned Empress all over again, although this one is slightly (only slightly) better by admitting that he "missed" the signs of destruction. I already know the people I want to punch in this story, so far there's 3 (the Spirit, the King, the Mistress).

I love how there's a solid reason for why she was reincarnated, and not some drawn out mystery. I can't wait to see her grow into capable woman! Thanks for the chapter 💖

Dex-chan lover
the deity that ensured the survival of your country says that your death led to the destruction of your country, and the only way to prevent that is to not feth up a second chance - so, no pressure!

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised that she was apparently brought back by the whim of the star spirit. With how in the first chapter they specifically called where she got killed the "Chamber of Time", I figured her being killed there was probably the catalyst for her being sent back, not just the spirit thinking "yeah I want her to fix it".

So this world is really magical (I mean, obviously) but it still didn't answer why the PTSD gone so unreasonably fast.....

Users who are viewing this thread