The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Black Aide Extended His Hand (First Part)

Group Leader
Can we get a story on the other empress
She seems way more intresting then another

"ML does everything for the MC and has the power in the end"

Manga always Villanize the powerful women for being too cunning and ambitous while glorifying the men for doing the same

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie In my reading experience, only ones about the Shogunate era and basically big dick chauvinistic male fufillment fantasy mangas show the strong female ruler as "evil". I've also read plenty where the strong and ruthless female characters are glorified.
But in my opinion, 2D characters and portrayals like this are just the product of bad writers, of which, 99% of male fantasy fulfillment series are.

Dex-chan lover
The main draw for me in this series is that it’s one of the few in this genre where we know explicitly how the mc returned to the past

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie
I agree, always making a cunning and ambitious women evil is cheap and lazy for a villain.
If she is smart and powerful, usually making weakness some guy or continuous stupidity against the Main character.

Thanks for the update~
The onion cutting ninja is striking again!
OMG, I'm such a crybaby😭
Princess Alicia is so strong, even though she's keeping her killer by her side, she doesn't afraid of him because she knows that Clovis in the present and Clovis who killed her is a different person
And maybe in the next chapter Clovis and Princess Alicia going to sneak out to the town?
And Clovis is much happier before he met Princess Alicia, the other aides are not bullying him and accept him is so beautiful
I'm looking forward to the next update~

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I like this one very much. I usually really enjoy these 'Second Chance' style stories, but this is the first one that doesn't really do anything for me.

So she won't be able to govern the country no matter how much effort she put into studying and she has to marry a person suitable to become the king? The current king can just have another kid smh. Or maybe he has ED? 😂

@hedgemoney PREACH!

Dex-chan lover
As far as I remember both male and female strong cutthroat rulers are given a pass for being hot in equal measures. Even more so when they are a MC or lead character. Right now we have seen more or less a no faced one page preview of this Empress I hardly think it's time to jump the gun on them being vilified. I honestly think people are very prone to using the word always far to quickly with tropes.

Dex-chan lover
@hedgemoney Japanese (and many other country too) in the past are male driven community, women has no place in almost anything. Thats why women who can move a country (exp Nobunaga's wife/chinese empress) are both feared & admired.

Users who are viewing this thread