The Regent King Is Too Ferocious - Ch. 22

IM SO SAD YOU GUYS ARE DROPPING THIS! Nonetheless thank you for all of your hard work. If you don’t mind, can you spoil it for me? How is the plot weird? They’re not related to each other.

Aww too bad the manhua is dropped. @goldfish178 if you want spoilers, there's still the novel version you can find it on lightnovel updates.
as far as I have read, the crown prince(the other brother) also starts falling for her too but feels weird about it cause he thinks she's his sister. They went on a boat ride together where he accidentally reveals he's been poisoned cause it starts acting up but of course she already knew from the past. He thinks about killing her to silence her but she uses her medical skills to suppress his poison with a kiss to pass her ki or something. After that, he starts having forbidden feels for her too. As for Gong jue, he goes out to do the building task which takes a few years but before he left, there were more plots to kill or stop him from going. Our MC foils all those plans with her smarts and even the crown prince helps a little since he has a crush on her now. Last part I left off is when she left the Palace to go get Gong jue who is still a huge siscon but doing a good job with the task.

"I, as your sister, need to educate you in the matters between men and women!"
"Having children is very easy. If you kiss the girl, they'll become pregnant"

LMAO

@Roiya
Is the novel good? 327 chapters (so far), it's a lot!

At what age did she died in her previous life? Is she joking about the kids to scare him or was she serious? XD

Ahhh the cliff, if they don't kiss I'm gonna get mad at the author haha

Edit: oh, geez, it's dropped now únù it's a pitty, I don't like to not know what's going to happen, still ty

@Roiya tnksm for sharing this, did u enjoy the story? I want to keep reading it but it'd be nice to read how much u liked it uwu

Users who are viewing this thread