The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - skill points

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the part about distributing his stats evenly (can’t tell if it’s a good choice atm), I’m really happy for him. He was basically a slave in his past life.

Goddess, dear, no one would pick a limit break skill when they still need to spend their sp to actually survive the world, which is really hard when you don't start with 1000 sp.
Although the idea of someone, without initial bonus sp, reaching the maximum level without noticing the existence of limit break skill is pretty fun.

Double-page supporter
Why bother with writing a good story when you can just give MC OP as fuck powers and then probably drop the story after repeating same shit for some ammount of chapters. 2 chapters in guys! Let's what's next.

Dex-chan lover
summon a sword effortlessly by a single button.
not giving any hurdle for the MC to get one or any side effect for using such ominous "devil sword"

yep, goes into trash categories. now, all i want in this is just a good cultivation progress and some sexy shreck scenes. btw that "god" design is just too good for her not to appear later and fall for MC

Dex-chan lover
@weebycunt
@Gubly
@Ferrenia
@Nematoda

To add to what the others said, and because I'm still thinking about the Demon's Souls remake, souls games were originally like this. The fights were built as puzzles to solve so you needed to have a wide range of abilities to adapt to whatever your opponents weakness happens to be, like noticing the old hero is blind and you could hide from him with silencing magic or rings, especially since you would typically be alone. Later, they made it more suited for the way fans tend to play, just getting a big sword and trying to dodge every hit, but it's original charm was that it was oddly realistic and required you to observe and adapt.

Its me or all japanese in isekai are too proud of their country and spamming that they came from japan and thinks that every black haired are japanese and will all use a katana since swords are vicious and will blow up if you dare touch them ,oh and they are often af dumb and transform into soothsayer that can see how resolve their problems too quickly by the power of scenario ... btw if god start to random monster kill and send them to another world of and watch them suffer until they die for fun, it’ll be complicate lets say...

Dex-chan lover
Man, how bad is Japan’s working situation that hell seems like the better alternative?

People be really coming to isekai self-insert stories written by and for Japanese people and getting disappointed that it isn't good literature or that it's representing Japanese culture too much.

Dex-chan lover
Each level gives 10 SP.... he started at lvl 100.... fair.

@chojinra
Enough but worse.

@BigIron69
Yes, becuase it is becoming cliched and people expect authors to try and inovate on the genre instead of using the same tired idea.
Off course that is just unrealistic.

I think mc’s going to A) find a way to get skill points without leveling up, or B) Come across levels like candy

Fed-Kun's army
So this is a world that none of those sent survived, gaining the name hell. Who dumb were the people she sent that they couldn't survive with cheat powers?1 cause right now the MC is coasting as most MCs in these manga do.

Aggregator gang
so I wonder if it was TLs or OG author oversight that caused the point loss during this chapter
on page 2 he has 4 SP left, he pretty much immediately gets attacked, and at the end he goes from 0 to 70
where'd the 4 left over go?

also, so many people assuming it's 10 sp per level...couldn't it be based off enemy kills and he just got that much from the bugs? or did I miss something that says so?

lmfao he seems to be doing fine with lvl skills how did the others not survive huh were they all mentally retarded americans?

Dex-chan lover
Inferior? He started with so many SP he was able to take the supposedly "expensive" limit break skill with only 10% of that?

Dex-chan lover
lol wtf with those random skill costs and skills themselves

Fed-Kun's army
@Goukenslayer very harsh words. First off it's not cool to humiliate anyone with a mental disability, hell even physical disabilities. Second, it's NOT only Americans that are dumb. People in general are stupid because of a variety of factors mainly laziness and poor education which are directly resulting from living conditions.

Third, it's painfully obvious this stupid Japanese God (I'm a bigger man, I won't judge an entire country or culture based on the few) didn't give enough skill points, or any, to the prior reincarnators. We just witnessed him gaining 10/level, he started with 1000 that's the equivalent of being level 100. EVEN worse based on context of 'your body is lost I'll transfer' perhaps she directly left people with their unfit, obese office bodies (if they died say from heart attacks).

Users who are viewing this thread