The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Graff The Trainer

I am certain the bald guy is super gay and the reason he wont except toru is because his ex-boyfriend had the same name.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I do find credible that "lost persons" would die easily in such a world.
If they are mostly our average modern day person from a first-world country, they would probably have a hard time adapting to a dangerous environment like a medieval-fantasy world.
Add the arrogance of getting all new supernatural skills that are not outright OP, and I can imagine them rushing to "adventure" and getting killed quickly by random monsters. It might not even be a problem with skills, but with the state of mind. (Seriously, how many of you readers would keep a calm mind when facing bloodthirsty monsters?)
If they are soldiers or hunters or something similar, they might have a chance. But the random office worker doesn't stand much of a chance. (Obviously though, the MC will beat the odds.)

I bet the trainer here is more concerned with keeping the MC alive than looking down on him. And he doesn't yet know of his fight against a horde of goblins, so his bias seems justified.
At least, that's how it seems to me.

And a entire chapter to set up a trope 😴 , thanks for the translation guys

Dex-chan lover
@gregger "I swear someone needs to make an Isekai Bingo chart or something."

There are several but here's the first google result.
Ug03a0F.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm It was also hinted at in the opening chapters that most lost people ended up not picking the right skills from the menu and died

Those 9 pages of worthless dialogues aren't worth the time that scanlator spent, shame on publisher

Supporter
Good guy trainer incoming, who cant stand another one of his lost person adventurer to die~

Dex-chan lover
You know, he's probably just a really nice guy who can't stand the death of the adventurers he trains.

Fed-Kun's army
@R4nd0mus3r
That's what I'm thinking. It was said before that a lot of lost persons tend to die fast as adventurers.

If I was a trainer and I knew the likelihood of death was high, I would also try to persuade them to choose a different option.

Dex-chan lover
Man it feels like we're going to have an entire arc just for his adventurer registration. I hope the page number increases for future chapters.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Kidawesome55
Arc 1 - The Registration
Arc 2 - Accepting the first Quest
Arc 3 - Preparations for the first Quest
Arc 4 - The First Quest
Arc 5 - I reached Level 99999 and got Ranked SSS Rank - Fin

Dex-chan lover
"oohh he's good natured person" said the mc who forgot that every lost person was ridiculed for being weak ass lmao

mc is either a fucking moron or has a selective memory

Users who are viewing this thread