The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The First Request

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they've actually skipped the cringey bit of him trying his best to not join her party.

okay after he defeat that wolf🐺 then he gonna make him pet flupy.. pls. just kill it.. don't make this manga have flupy plupy... or slime and cute thing... just kill that..
thanks for chapter 📚

Nice nice I want more. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Bro where TF did those badonkers come from, maybe that chick complaining about boob armor on twitter was right after all

Daymn ur heroine is hot toru, good luck on being with her for the rest of ur fuckin life

@LOwrYdr24 a Real Heroine needs those Badonkers to be top tiered.

@kazenoh i kinda agree but 2d chicks in twitter is hot af(we can't get wrong with those badonkers,am i right?) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
woah Esther is stacked. +20 waifu points. Sorry Marie, you're falling wayyy behind

Dex-chan lover
MC: they are!!!

is ok mc they just cute dog is not like they going to eat you or something :)

Dex-chan lover
First of all that are some huge badonkers , secondly I don't think the author know how to make a good cliffhanger as shown in the previous chapter and in this chapter, like oh no they are some mob wolf that are gonna be 1 shot by the mc, what ever shall the mc do

Users who are viewing this thread