The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Esther's Invitation

I'm guessing the next chapter is the mc beat guild master and use his dense mind to let go of him

Dex-chan lover
Kitaaaa. Another one of the BINGO chart. Nasty guildmaster puts plans in motion. Now mc is gonna enlist lolimage help to find and save warriorgirl and the three form a party! Guildmaster also eithe dies or arrested/sacked at the end.

Dex-chan lover
after seeing the guildmaster, my mind went

Tags: Ugly Bastard, Mind Break, Mind Control

Please not another rescue chapter, why is it all isekai mc have to save every fmc?

Wanna clarify something for everyone crapping on the story line rn. The WN explains everything a bit better and for some reason they skipped the part of him learning and doing magic (I think, unless it is after this). Also added spoiler tag below to explain what is to come in the next chapter which is nothing ground breaking but don’t want to ruin for people that want surprise.
There is not gonna be NTR (thank god) and it is simply the mustache dude sent her on quest that should be easy but as expected of cliche events turns out to be the opposite.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna read one of this isekai manga when the MC got a haircut and get rid of that Kirito Hair

Dex-chan lover
Prediction time: What will happen?
a) she gets kidnapped and he has to save her
b) she gets kidnapped and he has to save her
c) she gets kidnapped and he has to save her
d) nothing happens and I’m just trippin

Thanks for the translation

@BozMagic
E)
You're High and Emergency Enemy Raid Cliche Happens

P.S. It's also Not Cuckolding/NTR Baits

Btw Thanks for Translating

Aggregator gang
Esther what are you even doing...

@BozMagic My guess is another hell mode quest that is disguised. She's too easy to trick

Lemme guess, she gets kidnapped or something by the guild master to test his power.
This has been great so far but honestly i'm sick of romance, this chick, who's name I haven't even bothered to remember, already likes this guy she knows nothing about. she hasn't even been with him two days.

Gonna pass, I can already see how the next 50 chapters are gonna play out.

Users who are viewing this thread