The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - The Disappearance of Esther

Dex-chan lover
Don't tease me with NTR if you're not going to deliver, you hack friggin' authors. It's a cheap and dumb attempt at generating tension.

he should wake those guys up and torture them for information

Aggregator gang
Colored Esther in page 1 looks really good but her eyes looks like she hasn't slept for 10 days

See ? I'm not the only one who hate NTR. I mean, getting NTR-ed for real is bad enough for your heart, doesn't need another fiction NTR for your soul.

Dex-chan lover
c'mon man
it takes no High IQ to see something is wrong. is he an Idiot? or Dense?
and why not you ask (ehm, torture) the bad guys?
they attack you first which mean they have prepared for the torture

Dex-chan lover
... So many people saying NTR NTR like it's some kind of chant...
The only thing I feel from this chapter is kidnapping and possibly drugged non-consensual sex...
Or possibly Orcs and their shtick.

Also, so many people saying "why didn't he go do this/that"... Why would he? She left him a letter.
Sure he should have noticed something was wrong the moment she didn't return before nightfall or after the gates open early in the morning (since maybe she returned after they shut) but he isn't her father/brother or whatever yet to have any say in what she does/doesn't do...

Dex-chan lover
> Why would the reaction of Esther in the last panel hints that we'll expect some lewd scenes rather than a pitiful Esther that has become a hostage victim maybe?
But im prefer some lewd scenes over some bloody scene.... maybe i'll consider bloody scene in another meaning....

Dex-chan lover
When a character's naivety passes a certain threshold it's no longer charming and instead becomes something incredibly annoying, the MC is really straddling that line right now.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... another MC who takes his OP powers for granted with an "ooops used too much power silly me"

I mean the title was already telling us it was gonna be that kind of cookie cut isekai manga, I guess I have no right to criticise what it already said it was gonna be

Aggregator gang
Seeing as there have been two attempts to kill Esther, with monsters I don't know where you guys are getting NTR from. Unless NTR is no longer short for netorare, and instead is an anagram for Neutralize Target Ruthlessly. I mean seriously they're trying to kill her, not seduce her, maybe work on your reading comprehension a little bit.

Double-page supporter
Don't forget to turn in the criminals to the guards!
Attempted murder should get them a nice punishment!

I'm going to be frank and not add spoiler tag cause this is getting annoying. There will be no NTR you weird, slightly, if not very, mentally disabled NTR obsessive people.

Also @Gubly , don't try to reason with these idiots. All they can think about is NTR since she has been gone and I even wrote a comment on the last chapter how there is no NTR but they are apparently illiterate. For crying out loud they can read the WN if they want to find out but whatever. Just ignore these small brained people and their weird NTR obsessions.

Dex-chan lover
I still find the cliche of people came in and then got beat up for being an ass hilarious

I'm not into NTR and it's pretty weird to assume that the story would go that way.....but with how irritatingly stupid the MC is, I really wouldn't mind someone else getting her. Not rape though.

Users who are viewing this thread