The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - The Disappearance of Esther

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually quite easy to find out if there is any rape and/or NTR in a comic. Look at the front page. If there is a tag called "Sexual Violence", "Smut" if they are just trying to be sexy, or if they are just implying that shit, "Tragedy", you dipshits know you have found the right place. This does not have any of that, thus there will be none of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
My point was that it is worse than the things you are saying is not going to happen...
It was supposed to be sarcastic, I guess.

I get the point of your comment it is just that it looked like you were downplaying the situation.

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with that POS guildmaster plotting against her? Dude needs to be unalived.

Aggregator gang
I'm seriously giving this manga a chance to make me hooked on it but with the turtled speed it's going we still haven't gone pass yet the first arc(could even called it part of an epilogue).
Couple of chapters at the start had me intrigued but this overly dense mc with a "damsel in distress" fmc ring around the roses plot ain't helping the manga's case. Also, the guildmaster....what's his deal? We still haven't been told about his true motive yet.
I'm about add this in the lowest column of my mediocre tier list if this manga keeps going like this.

What's the hype? spoil me so I can actually look forward to something much more interesting that what we have now.

Why is there lots of comments bringing up NTR?
Come on guys this manga is as cliche as it gets , there is absolutely no way the author would have the MC get NTR'd . If anything Esther is the one that will get NTRd by Marie 😁

Users who are viewing this thread