The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Annihilation

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a lesson on tell don't show. Where every little thing needs to be explained and too much commentary is needed.

The 2 years and a half argument is f*cking stupid, go see when the first translated chapter came out, it was 8 months ago no 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
So the boss just idled there and took it?
I know this story isn't supposed to be the best, but that was still pretty underwhelming.

Supporter
@tinshu

Basic common logic escapes you. However far the manga is in when the translators starts is completely irrelevant. The translators started translating it 8 months ago doesn't mean the series itself literally started 8 months ago.

Do you think the fan translators are the same people who write and draw the manga?

The manga is released on a monthly basis, one chapter per month. We're almost 30 chapters in. Ergo that is 30 months, which is 2 years and a half. This series is 2.5 years old in Japan right now.

Dex-chan lover
For those people confused, I'm gonna do my best to explain what I think just happened. Dude sliced through entirety of worms belly, and then spawned spikes with increasing size and force to pry open the wound, and to bring the body higher in the air. The final spike forced the worm in the air and gave enough room for MC to fire fireballs (with stacking dmg) inside the worm, to burn up the entirety of the insides. I think this all happened fairly fast, but the author probably had writers block and wanted to make this a breather chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@glscarves actually, if you check the raws page, it's been releasing every 1-2 weeks, so yea. also it started in 2020/6/25, so 8 months is indeed the correct length. dunno where you heard the manga was monthly tho?

EDIT: mangaupdates also tells us it started in 2020, which means at most 1 year old.

doesn't excuse how slow this manga is progressing

Dex-chan lover
good lord, what kinda trash is this
why the bitch gave commentary on his fight, what is this? a sports match?

mangas get axed left and right and something like this actually stays, i guess this kinda trash sells well in nipponski

Double-page supporter
did he paralysed it first?
I thought mama worm was just as fast lol
good girl mama worm took it standing still like a champ

Users who are viewing this thread