The Reincarnated Noble Who Was Exiled, Uses a Useless Skill to Rule Over Domestic Affairs~ Was Supposed to Run the Territory Freely, but Thanks to th…

Group Leader
Is there a skill to fix my life magically?

Anyways the skills don't make sense as is in japanese, and some of the skills legit just don't have a title/name
I hope our translation isn't bad
we have up to chapter 4 roughly translated still need to check through everything.
at least theres a dedicated translator only to this series from our group so we should be able to catch up fairly quickly
(It all rests on my shoulders now as the editor)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
same good ol tope and long title lol
eh w/e let add it to reading list.

His father was in that world as well? maybe after raising family then he died there and isekai there...maybe he is still alive... I wonder...consider that shitty noble father is angry/nervous mentioning his name, which could mean that MC's father was considering well known/strong that make noble fear him

Dex-chan lover
how are ppl able to keep up with all these projects lol (that said hopefully someone picks up isekai mofumofu cafe at least that has cute animals)

Dex-chan lover
Never sadly.... unless we isekai but that not gonna happen to us hahaha...

Help pls...
lol not every isekai person gets a 'fix' but even the bare minimum of having a safer city would be nice

Hopefully this isn't one of those "every five seconds rrefer to my past life to carry me through everything" or "I am so op by chapter 2 that everything is way too easy" mangas. I have low expectations and I am here to read.

Thanks for picking this up

Supporter
This title and description is just pulling words out of the grab bag of commonly used words...

Supporter
same good ol tope and long title lol
eh w/e let add it to reading list.

His father was in that world as well? maybe after raising family then he died there and isekai there...maybe he is still alive... I wonder...consider that shitty noble father is angry/nervous mentioning his name, which could mean that MC's father was considering well known/strong that make noble fear him
So, the father is also a reincarnator? Not to mention he's someone pretty close to our MC before. Probably the former boss.
I imagine we'll find out soon enough, but at the same time, why would someone's father refer to their child by their full name?

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, fluffy back, hope u can stay much much more longer this time...
:win:

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this isn't one of those "every five seconds rrefer to my past life to carry me through everything" or "I am so op by chapter 2 that everything is way too easy" mangas. I have low expectations and I am here to read.

Thanks for picking this up
He will be OP his skills is GACHA you know that skill that gift 50/50 useful/useless things based in the concept that in real life is ALWAYS management in the worst ways posible by greedy person to gullible clients that not understand the words "addicted to gambling"

BTW nobody noted that those proudly noble father and brother has management crisis and lost his wild card to survive (a smart boy with mysterious skill, that clearly mention they have a merchant crisis)

Last edited:
Group Leader
Seems like the shitty former boss is also reincarnated there, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread