The Reincarnated Noble Who Was Exiled, Uses a Useless Skill to Rule Over Domestic Affairs~ Was Supposed to Run the Territory Freely, but Thanks to th…

Dex-chan lover
a lil obsessed are we?
This one has evaded me on the WN level, so I am unsure, but the trope I'm guessing they're aiming for is that his sister became a influence in business and sank the old bosses company as spite for "retiring" her brother, which ended up getting him killed.

Possibly the kid being the child of someone influential too, who got in touch with the surviving family member.

But that's just a theory, a cliché theory.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand another throw out of household manga. The father is probably the former boss?

Dex-chan lover
This is a really bad first chapter. There is noway someone with his life experience with now 2 betrayals would be all smiles and goody two shoes. People just dont work that way.

Whats worse is this is hitting all the tropes. Why once again in another series is someone who has a bad life gets shafted on the reincarnation aswell.

Also this whole sending him to that territory and pretending he isnt the son makes no sense, nobility would all know of the heir apprent to their house.

Ah yes he has an unreadable ability, must be demonic.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine we'll find out soon enough, but at the same time, why would someone's father refer to their child by their full name?
Because the former boss isn't his father? I mean, sure, he is his father now, but he used the name of our MC on his previous life, and he for sure aren't the MC's father on his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
I consider myself pretty tolerant to this genre. But even I went "shut the FUCK UP" in my head while I was reading the title. Bro started a whole new monologue in the middle of the title. lol

Dex-chan lover
same good ol tope and long title lol
eh w/e let add it to reading list.

His father was in that world as well? maybe after raising family then he died there and isekai there...maybe he is still alive... I wonder...consider that shitty noble father is angry/nervous mentioning his name, which could mean that MC's father was considering well known/strong that make noble fear him
I thought it was probably his old boss or some shit, yanno using his full name an all

Dex-chan lover
This is a really bad first chapter. There is noway someone with his life experience with now 2 betrayals would be all smiles and goody two shoes. People just dont work that way.

Whats worse is this is hitting all the tropes. Why once again in another series is someone who has a bad life gets shafted on the reincarnation aswell.

Also this whole sending him to that territory and pretending he isnt the son makes no sense, nobility would all know of the heir apprent to their house.

Ah yes he has an unreadable ability, must be demonic.
Agree. MC just has too less spite for a human, as if he’s a very enlightened monk in his previous life.

Ooor he’s just a very beta vegetable man.

Aggregator gang
So the priest and dad, both obsessed over the blessings, just ignore the sheer amount he gets after they see three of them? Well this will certainly bite them in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread