The Reincarnated Noble Who Was Exiled, Uses a Useless Skill to Rule Over Domestic Affairs~ Was Supposed to Run the Territory Freely, but Thanks to th…

Group Leader
Joking aside, I enjoy what I do lol (imperfect as it may be), That feeling of finishing it and it turning out looking okay is great
And people get to read the manga ofc, This story is gonna get a bit more interesting in the next few chapters, I'll try to upload the next chapter faster, after I get other stuff out of the way :bocchiwave:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Neat, tho half expect a troll ending from the author for him to pull a 'crappy' gacha and instant death lol XD

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets better, at least they are making it so for once being a beta cuck MC is actually tied to his ability.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Treason? Swordsaint? S rank?
Why not just change country or continent? Except if there's only 1 whole country on 1 big continent...
?.?...

His ability leaning more to a support semi tank, quite OP if he can soak up all his party damage there...
@.@...

N damn, that Mino is huge...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Welp at least it ain't a harem 😀 but for real I hope this gets better because right now it's really generic, I will be reading it

Dex-chan lover
Are the chapters gone for everyone else too?

Edit Looks like its a site issue.

Contributor
Just here to say I read all the text on the page. Your work was not ignored!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a type of person who read every tipe of new skill i see, thanks for the hard work :meguupog:

this one is pretty good. i hope it goes the distance, and for the record, i appreciate the work on the skills page.

Users who are viewing this thread