The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fight's Condition

Dex-chan lover
He should have let her get hit a few times, let her realize just how small her world view is, and then save her bc if he saves her immediately then she's going to whine that she could have taken them or something. It's just how the tropes go

Dex-chan lover
353.gif

@gennoson he's talking about the fact that the Manga might get axed as a lot in the genre have already been, seeing how generic it is. Which is not wrong...

Double-page supporter
Dude is just going to die so they're wasting their time introducing him lol.

@Nocif Ty I understand now, well if the romance between them is not akward and there is evolution in time it could be interesting. The art is not bad tho but why a AXE ?

Group Leader
This is an adaptation of a Light Novel, that is adapted from a long running Web Novel, both I assume are still ongoing....

If anything, the possibility of an anime adaptation is maybe more probable than an axe, considering the quality of the art in this manga. Who knows tho, at least even if the manga gets the axe, there's still the novel to fall back to.

@gennoson Axe from Axed, it's just a meme like truck-kun. When a story becomes annoying Axe-kun comes and beats it up, or so that's how I hunderstand it but I'm not 100% sure.

@lolipedofin well I've seen a lot of Mangas in this genre getting an anime adaptation, a lot starting way worse than this one, so if the novel is well known, chances are that even if the Manga doesn't sell well they might still continue it and do an anime to boost the Manga.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying the Manga is shit. I'm not gonna judge it on the second chapter and even if I did, I quite enjoyed those two chapters.
But I still think it's too generic and if it doesn't get his own identity it'll jut be forgotten as another isekai.

Dex-chan lover
page 4, "hey would have a good guardian" I was stuck like 2 minutes thingking, but then I realized there was no T in there.
Now I determined to read my dictionary again.

Dex-chan lover
Look, a samurai. An edgy one. I wonder how many pages is he gonna last in the next chapter.

@Agadama why would you help someone that already knows where to look for what he is searching?

Fed-Kun's army
she's gonna get piggy backed and its gonna constitute her as a win i bet.

Double-page supporter
Haha, Roses are red, sunflowers are blond
You'd be dead when the retired sword saint says "BEGONE"

Actually it may look like cliche, but at the very least this MC is really perceptive

"That's not resolution, that's desperation"

This MC pull off the teacher character archetype much better than other characters with same archetype even with such smol body.

Edit: most of other*

Users who are viewing this thread