The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fight's Condition

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cliffhanger make it stahpppppppppppppppppppppppp

is there a frickin novel for this? I NEED it

@Myorave I doubt about that, she won't pull such bullshit I think, she's a person with a (kinda high af?) pride? so she'd be like "yeah thanks, I may touched you but nah not today I was injured so next day let me try again" or some shit like this

I like this, i like it alot
No sexual harem bullshit so far
I like the teacher manga
And parent manga with pure love

Dex-chan lover
@yukyakyuk one is being responsible for the novel art (Alex), while the other one is for the manga art (Tetta Enji). Usually they only listed the manga art version artist though.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice change to have a mc that is capable of killing criminals if needed.

Dex-chan lover
this enemy looks badass sure in chapter 3 he's probably gonna get rekt
but i hope he lives
such a handsome figure

cover9.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Dreadnok mercenaries even in this world? Honestly not surprising...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Dreadnoks&ved=2ahUKEwiVupy78ezrAhWBlHIEHbyODAAQFjAYegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw38cKmRU-6UeHCbhy9j9XGO

wait so if the previous instructor cuoldnt teach her anything why was she not being the boastful annoying fly like before and quitting the school cause she was too good for it,....well w.e'

I wonder if the translation is actually good... Like at the start of chapter one she is only ever called sword princess then it becomes sword saint and then sword saint princess... There's also some other words here and there while not technically wrong feel weird in some spots...

[sigh] Of course they need a gangster looking character to give you a clue of being on the wrong side. And that very Japanese sounding name just gave me a big laugh. Sounds like a play off a rock band in the '80s.

Users who are viewing this thread