The Reincarnated "Sword Saint" Wants to Take It Easy - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Power Beyond Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron Swords are pleb-tier weapons dressed in a noble's skin. It's the shit you should carry either as a sidearm in the form of a shortsword, or if you kind of have to as tradition says you must knight or execute people with them or some such symbolic bullshit. If you're using it in other contexts, you're a ponce trying to show off your status because your dick doesn't fill out your codpiece, or you're a dumbass who bought into that hype.

Ranged weapons are king. Barring that, polearms are best. And if that's too bulky, use a mace or an axe, or just anything but a flimsy sword that takes up a retarded amount of time maintaining it and learning how to wield it properly for not even that much of an advantage.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who doesn't like sword gtfo of here. This is swordchad teritory.

Dex-chan lover
lmao so much for a captain
also that sword gang sounds cheesy as fuck

@twinklecake@wankerLin I'll one up all y'all! Swordstaff is the best weapon. The versatility of a sword with the reach of a polearm.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a commander with a platoon under her, and can't do shit but injure her own man

Kind of dumb when the only people useful in a fight are the MC and any trained by them. If everyone but the evil fighters were so weak how is there not constant civil unrest, huge crime families, or kingdoms falling? Hell just this girl with her sword seems like she could destroy the entire city.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12 Variant ranseurs, glaives, bardiches, naginatas, and other polearms with possible sword-like permutations are acceptable as long as they're designed with practicality in mind. I have no idea what actual swordstaves might have looked like, but pretty much every design I've ever seen looked far past the acceptable weight limit.

Cold weapons: only serious business.

@wankerLin Bitch please, my grandma is more of a chad than you for having owned a washing dolly.

Group Leader
so basically literally every single dude on the kingdom side is absolutely garbage apart from the MC...
VERY realistic.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake Why @ me with the sudden 'personal(?)' insult? Did you take my comment too seriously or can't see the joke?
Your grandma might be a chad but you.... hehe

i want to be strong so i can mass murder hooman. -villain

WTF?!?! All that display of troops to just: "We can't fight 'cause we will cause destruction"... c'mon!!! They're aren't just nobodys!! Is the f***in sword gang, and you think you can take them down in a non bystander damage fight? I expected a pretty good battle, truly disapointing. Pretty stupid and naive of the supposedly commander... and pretty dumb and less skilled too.

Why would you need troops if the power balance is not even close

Alright, people who are complaining about why they did not fight or something.
If you were paying attention, her weapon has big area damage so they couldn't fight around civilians' homes. They might kill someone.
I'm sure the commander not that weak.

Users who are viewing this thread