The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

So who's the new bishi? :D Does he also have a guardian beast or just a high enough level of magic to see one? So many flags happened and wow this chapter was really a wild ride! That idiot prince has no idea what type of enemies he just made by proposing to Sera right in front of her overly protective family. XD I'm also a bit curious as to when we'll meet this dreaded heroine who's supposed to ruin Sera's life. Not that it really matters who she is but it's always nice to see what exactly the MC is trying so badly to avoid. If anyone has any spoilers, I'm all for them~! >:D

Frankly, after reading this chapter, this at least shows that even if subjugation isn't am ideal situation for the divine beast, so long as they respect their owner and they are treated right, then there is no problem. I am now open for both ships so long as she, Roux and her overprotective family are happy in the end.

I already had issues with the heroine's pacifist nature, her family as of last chapter saw little value in times of peace, much less on the approach the academy is doing. I can definitely see the heroine being a self righteous b*tch at this point

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon : I would not say they saw little value in peace, but it seemed more that grandma was a realist and knows it will not last forever. There is nothing wrong with wanting peace, but it is wrong to remove and marginalize you ability to defend yourself. "I do not want to fight but will if I have to" makes sense "you are a monster for being willing to defend me" is pure lunacy.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as we already have white tiger (Byakko) and the phoenix (Suzaku), he's either the turtle (Genbu) or the dragon (Seiryuu)

Fed-Kun's army
i mean he took her away but was it established that it was as a pawn??? couldn't he have wanted her as a queen originally too??? you only know as much as the main character in a work of fiction like that... anyway sera's a child your highness sdfljkafsdklj how old are you again... lol. but i guess that's how it was back then... but... hmmmm 😑 anyway he's probably the main lead lol i wonder who the other guy is~

thank you for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m surprised it took so long for her families murderous rage to appear after the prince’s first demand of come to my side

Dex-chan lover
I believe he is a lot younger than he looks?

If he is around her brother's age, isn't he just 12-13 years old? He is just a determined brat. He just looks older, just like she looks more like 9-10 years old rather than 6.

If he was 20, things would be kind of creepy though.

Dex-chan lover
Even though he is a child he's a prince, why is he so rude to the nobles of another country

Dex-chan lover
Peaceis just a rest period. It *isn't* supposed to last. Not for our race.

Users who are viewing this thread