The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Hello, FBI?
Yeah... mangadex.
Yeah. No. She's 6 and he's at least in his late teens.
Yeah.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 More Please!! <3 <3

911 hurry there's a prince who's trying to snatch a 6yo girl🔥
Since the story just started she probably has a lot of time till she turns 16yo
But that prince will probably pop up every now and then

Love the family all ready to go to war for their baby girl💕

Thank you for the update💕

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking say no and call the cops of the pedophiles.

Aggregator gang
I guess he was really talking to the tiger? Who knows maybe it’s not potential pedophile but potential beastiality ?

@JWChibi cause he's a prince and trust me, in my country we got one idiotic prince that is ridiculously arrogant.He do pick up a fight with others and even royalty every months or so. talk about a silver spoon person huh😅

For those saying about FBI and after kids that isn't the case i believe the prince is the same age as the brother
so yeah he's a couple years older then her but not by that much. It's like how in this chapter even though she's 6-7 she looks more like 9-10.
That marks the end of chapter 1 from the novel which had 21 mini chapters in it.
it's a shame they only had the match against the prince the previous one is very good:
4th year gets way to intense with fire magic on the brother and he uses multiple magics to protect himself it ends up when i was reading it seeming pretty cool and OP
I though Mangaka would take the opportunity to do a tournament arc fully when the story is there a shame. One thing i don't want skipped in the next chapter is
star gazing date with the prince and good night kiss.
So looking forward to that it's such a
sweet
moment.

Isn't prince Giren the same age as her brother? So what is everyone fussing about 🤔?
Or could it be that everyone is mislead by the art where the character look older, by the way MC doesn't look like a 6 years old girl in the art.

Zmk

I dont see anywhere were they mention what grade he is. His age is most likely around early teens. Maybe her brothers age or little bit older. A 7-9 age gap more likely.

Out of nowhere meet up with 2 or 3 of the game's routes.. (assuming that her brother is one as well)
Two people were shown to have matched up with the holy beasts
Ponders if there's any chance of new contract beasts.

@Kazumaik This is not a game route, this is a light novel route. So there is one route for the antagonist for her. It was mentioned in the previous chapter that she loved reading the book. So I think the author would not love the character as the antagonist, unless it people would make some fanfiction about the character.

Aggregator gang
I'm kind of disappointed that this is actually going the otome route. Would have been really cool if they actually subverted it and she went the cool sword wielding adventurer route...

Dex-chan lover
Eeeh...I'm getting the vibe that he isn't a bad guy, since she's appealing to him by probably saying something important she hasn't even realized.

But he's still this arrogant overbearing type I hate. Not to mention rude and in a near-hostile foreign country. Love how her family was ready to wage WAR though.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
KILL THIS ASS!
Came from the WN to curse one specific person

So to everyone who wants to call 911 or FBI
About the age difference between Sera and Giren
The novel says it's just an 10 years gape.
So it means right now he is 16 while Sera is 6 years old

Users who are viewing this thread