The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Axkmint i haven't been keeping up with Lady Baby but i'm pretty sure their age gap isn't that big....

also can a 13-16 year old really be a pedo/groomer? can't y'all see he's just interested on her because of power? not love or lust

Fed-Kun's army
@mldyx

When one party is a tiny little girl, then yes, the age difference is that big. If she’s like, what, 7, and the other party is 12 and there’s already a romantic subplot, then in the future they’ll be 13 and 18. Fuck that. It’s disgusting.

A ton of sexual assault and grooming is perpetrated on children by teenagers. Marrying a child for power isn’t the grand defense you think it is. And the fact that he still flirts with her regardless when she’s 6 years old renders that interpretation moot anyway.

@Axkmint well in Laby Baby
they actually interacted in their past life as adults and the FL there notices it herself that she's treating her peers like little kids when she herself is too. i still kinda dropped that manhwa since it's so slow maybe i'll pick it back up when it's done.

12 year olds are like prepubescents though i agree in the future it's disgusting(following chapters though? eugh) but do you really think a 12 year old deliberately grooms? a 5 year gap isn't really that big 20 — 25 it's in a totally different light when both are adults so yea i'll hope this manga will wait for that. FL here doesn't think like a 6 year old anyway no way in hell she's that good because of her training arc

Aggregator gang
Honestly, my thoughts is that he was forced to give up on her in the original novel. The gap would be too big otherwise. She only knows her own story through the eyes of the heroine. It's easy for the victors to claim she was abandoned.

You don't want to get involved, but you come to a place that gets you involved? Then what's the use of your 36 years of age? Stupid woman 🙄

She better not get involved with the heroine or the one who used her and drained her magic nor anyone else who've mistreated her. they're disgusting bitches, way to many mainees are like "but it's different this time" no, no it's not

Frankly, after reading this chapter, this at least shows that even if subjugation isn't am ideal situation for the divine beast, so long as they respect their owner and they are treated right, then there is no problem. I am now open for both ships so long as she, Roux and her overprotective family are happy in the end.

I already had issues with the heroine's pacifist nature, her family as of last chapter saw little value in times of peace, much less on the approach the academy is doing. I can definitely see the heroine being a self righteous b*tch at this point
she's probably a white lotus too :<

Users who are viewing this thread