The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I wonder if she’s the youngest female student? All the other girls are much more mature looking than her or is she just small for her age.

Thank you for the translation, this is my favorite manga at the moment.😁

Double-page supporter
Mr. Codak is such a great guy, I have a crush for kind hearted uncles like him. 😍
Civil servant (do teachers count as civil servant?) that's good with children can someone set up a marriage interview with me and him?

@Duainfey I wish my cat would do a give me cake dance, instead the little bastard nips my ankles.

I know the prince is strongest ML candidate, but Nick is so cute.
Mr. Codack really cool and great understanding about his students early before get out of hand.

@Cyansoul

She and Alma are both 13, she is just tiny (and Alma is tall).
The other 2 girls are 17 i think.

The order is weird, there should be at least one more chapter from when she was 11 as some important stuff happened then. I assume it will show in a flashback but strange to do it that way.

Dex-chan lover
Im really surprised, there havent been any scumbag characters yet

🤣 I read the novel and to see the illustration to that chapter is even better🤣🤣🤣
Her senpais and Alma to admit that looking cute doesn't mean weak and Lu who is furious to lose his beloved cake to guest is really a feast to me.

Thank you so much for the chapter 🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
R22.jpg

Girls, don't use arm wrestling as a greeting

I think I might have missed it, or maybe it’s been too long, but the source of her strength... is it because she trained physically or is it some magical strengthening when she formed a contract? Or is this heredity and she have always have it?

Oh my baby Sera already 13 years old. Time gone fast huh. Just wait 3 years until prince come lol. But, actually I want to enjoy Sera's school life later.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure if the manga skipped it intentionally, or if it'll go back to it but
before entering the academy, Sera had a run in with the "heroine" of the story. The heroine and some others were hunting a divine animal in her family's territory, a snake. Sera saved the snake, but Roux felt compelled to join the heroine. Sera wanted to let him, but he fought off the urge (which he described as some kind of enchantment or charm magic) and they rushed back home. Sera and Roux strengthened their bond and Sera revealed she had her previous life's memories, as well as knowledge of events to come. It's around chapter 30 of the WN

Is this how you introduce yourself to each other at the academy? By arm wrestling? 😆

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread